Buy Airbus Helicopters H135 with air.one
The Airbus Helicopters H135 is a light twin-engine helicopter and the number one EMS / Air Ambulance helicopter in Europe due in part the aft clamshell doors providing operators unprecedented ingress and egress for stretchers. The enclosed Fenestron tail rotor reduces the risk of contact from personnel and when maneuvering around obstacles.
The H135 (previously the Eurocopter EC135 P3 and T3) is the 5th generation EC135 with an increased max gross weight due to efficiencies gained from advancements in the FADEC system. The H135 is anticipated to receive a further increase in the MTOW by 265 lb (120kg) in 2020 which translates to a 75 nm range increase.
“The H135 is the leading light-twin EMS helicopter with the lowest operating costs in its class.”
The Airbus H135 has a standard 7 seat configuration with a cruise speed of 135 kts, a max range of 342 nm, a useful load of 3,124 lbs and a hover OGE ceiling of 7,200 ft.
The H135 is available in 2 x engine options including the Safran (Turbomeca) Arrius 2B2Plus or the Pratt & Whitney PW206B3 to suit the operator preference and provide potential maintenance efficiencies.
Airbus H135 Configurations
The standard seating configuration for the H135 consists of 7 seats in a 2 + 5 arrangement with the 5 cabin seats in a club configuration. The H135 list price is based on a ‘green’ aircraft with buyer specifications including paint and interior being incremental to final cost of the aircraft.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
- ACH135 Airbus Corporate Helicopters
The ACH135 is offered with bespoke corporate / VIP configurations available including paint and luxury 5-seat (2 forward facing and 3 aft facing seats) interior packages.
- H135 HEMS / Air Ambulance Helicopter
The EMS configured H135 enables rapid response with a range of available configurations including 2 crew, 2 medical attendants and 1 stretcher, resulting in sufficient space to administer the patient and specialist equipment. The enclosed Fenestron tail rotor reduces the risk of contact from personnel and when maneuvering around obstacles.
- H135 Military Training Helicopter
The H135 has been deployed in several military flight training operations (including the Australian Defense Force) for twin-engine helicopters with 2 crew and 3 forward facing observers / passengers, giving all occupants a clear view of the cockpit environment.
- H135 Law Enforcement / Aerial Surveillance
The H135 is the platform of choice for numerous law enforcement agencies (including Japan’s National Police Agency) and surveillance units typically configured with 2 crew and 1 onboard systems operator leaving ample space for cargo and other specialist equipment.
- H135 Search & Rescue SAR Helicopter
The H135 can be equipped at the time of production with fixed provisions and / or removable parts for search and rescue operations such as electric hoist (winch), dual sliding passenger doors, emergency pop-out floats, searchlight and more.
Compare Airbus Helicopters H135
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H135 vs. Airbus H145 vs. Leonardo AW109 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H135 vs. Bell 429 vs. MD902 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H135 vs. Leonardo AW139 vs. Leonardo AW169 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H135 vs. Leonardo (Kopter) SH09 vs. Airbus H125 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H135 vs. Bell 407 vs. Airbus H130 >>
Airbus Helicopters H135 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a H135? The DOC for the H135 is $861 per hour.
- What is the range of a H135? The H135 has a max range of 342 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a H135? The max cruise speed of the H135 is 136 kts.
- What is the hover OGE ceiling of the H135? The H135 has a hover OGE limit of 7,200 ft.
- What is the hover IGE ceiling of the H135? The H135 has a hover IGE limit of 13,250 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the H135 have? The H135 flight deck is equipped with the 3-display Helionix Digital Avionics Suite and 3-axis autopilot (optional 4-axis autopilot).
- How many seats does a H135 have? The H135 has standard seating for 7 including pilot + 6 passengers.
- What engines are in the H135? The H135 is powered by the operator’s choice of 2 x Safran Arrius 2B2Plus or 2 x P&WC PW206B3 engines with FADEC.
- How much shaft horsepower does the H135 produce? The Safran (Turbomeca) Arrius 2B2Plus engine on the H135 produce 660 shp each at take-off power.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the H135 engines? The Safran Arrius 2B2Plus engine has a 4,000-hour TBO. The P&WC PW206B3 has a TBO of 4,000 and on-condition hot section.
- What maintenance programs are available for the H135? The H135 is eligible for the Airbus HCare (Parts by-the-hour) P&WC ESP and Safran SBH engine programs depending on the engine selected.