Buy Airbus Helicopters H145 with air.one
The Airbus Helicopters H145 is a light twin-engine helicopter widely adopted by HEMS, Offshore Oil and Wind Energy operators and represents a highly desirable corporate platform. The aft clamshell doors enable unparalleled ingress and egress for stretcher patients and storage of oversized luggage such as skis and surfboards when in a corporate configuration.
“The H145 holds the world record for the highest landing of any twin-engine helicopter, thanks to its new 5-blade main rotor system.”
The H145 (previously the Eurocopter EC145 T2) is an exceptional performer that is about to receive a significantly enhanced 5-blade rotor system offering operators an increased grow weight of 330 lbs (150 kg) and increased performance envelope with the test aircraft already demonstrating a landing on Aconcagua the highest mountain in South America (22,840 ft) representing the highest landing of a twin engine aircraft. Certification of the new 5-blade rotor is anticipated in 2020.
The Airbus H145 has seating for up to 11 occupants including crew with a cruise speed of 140 kts, a max range of 351 nm, a useful load of 4,200 lbs and a hover OGE ceiling of 8,750 ft.
Airbus H145 Configurations
The H145 list price is based on a ‘green’ aircraft with buyer specifications including paint and interior being incremental to final cost of the aircraft. The seating configurations range from 6 total seats in a VIP configuration to 12 total seats in a high-density offshore configuration.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
- ACH145 Airbus Corporate Helicopters
The ACH145 is offered with bespoke corporate / VIP configurations available including paint and luxury interior packages by Mercedes-Benz Style. The H145 will delight the private owner with a wide range of seating options including the ultra-luxury 4-seat club cabin with 2 refreshment centers and armrests and the corporate configuration consisting of 3 rows (an aft 3 seat row, 2 forward facing row in the middle and 2 aft facing seats in the forward position.
- H145 HEMS / Air Ambulance Helicopter
The EMS configured H145 enables a dual stretcher platform with an additional 3 medical attendants and 2 crew. No other helicopter in its class offers a 2-stretcher system, making it the lowest cost platform for such a requirement. The aft clamshell doors for improved ingress and egress of stretchers and enclosed Fenestron tail rotor make the H145 an obvious choice for HEMS operators.
- H145 Law Enforcement / Aerial Surveillance
The H145 is the platform of choice for numerous law enforcement agencies (including Japan’s National Police Agency) and surveillance units typically configured with 2 crew and 1 onboard systems operator or 1 Pilot and 10 passengers for rapid response special mission requirements.
- H145 Offshore Oil & Gas Transport
The H145 is a widely adopted platform in the passenger transport to offshore oil & gas fields, with its Class1 performance, sea state 6 compliance and agile shape and size of its fuselage makes it an ideal and safe platform for offshore helidecks. The maximum seating for Offshore O&G operations is 2 crew and 8 passengers. The H145 can be equipped with a 4-axis autopilot, sea state 6 flotation devices, HEELS, ADELT and more.
- H145 Search & Rescue SAR Helicopter
The H145 can be equipped at the time of production with fixed provisions and / or removable parts for search and rescue operations such as dual electric hoist (winch), dual sliding passenger doors, emergency pop-out floats, searchlight and more.
Compare Airbus Helicopters H145
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H145 vs. Airbus H155 vs. Airbus H135 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H145 vs. Leonardo AW109 Trekker vs. Bell 429 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H145 vs. Bell 412 EPi vs. Airbus H160 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H145 vs. Leonardo AW139 vs. Leonardo AW169 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H145 vs. Airbus H160 vs. Sikorsky S-76D >>
Airbus Helicopters H145 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a H145? The DOC for the H145 is $1,210 per hour.
- What is the range of a H145? The H145 has a max range of 352 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a H145? The max cruise speed of the H145 is 130 kts.
- What is the hover OGE ceiling of the H145? The H145 has a hover OGE limit of 8,750 ft.
- What is the hover IGE ceiling of the H145? The H145 has a hover IGE limit of 12,550 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the H145 have? The H145 flight deck is equipped with the 3-display Helionix Digital Avionics Suite.
- How many seats does a H145 have? The H145 has standard seating for 12 including 2 crew + 10 passengers.
- What engines are in the H145? The H145 is powered by 2 x Safran Arriel 2E engines with dual-channel FADEC.
- How much shaft horsepower does the H145 produce? The Safran (Turbomeca) Arriel 2E engine on the H145 produce 894 shp at take-off power.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the H145 engines? The Safran Arriel 2C2 engine has a 4,000-hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the H145? The H145 is eligible for the Airbus HCare (Parts by-the-hour) and Safran SBH engine programs.