Buy Airbus Helicopters H155 with air.one
The Airbus Helicopters H155 Dauphin is a long-range medium twin-engine helicopter widely adopted by HEMS, Law Enforcement and private operators as fast and smooth corporate platform. The Spheriflex main rotor delivers superior comfort inflight and excellent hover stability combined with the ducted Fenestron tail rotor for reduced noise and safety when operating in confined areas.
“The H155 is one of the fastest, quietest and smoothest helicopters on the market, thanks to its Spheriflex main rotor and Fenestron tail rotor.”
The H155 (previously the Eurocopter EC155 B1) is the 3rd generation of the EC155 which was originally developed from the AS365 Dauphin receiving a stretched fuselage for increased cabin capacity and enhanced powerplants delivering exceptional hot and high performance and an expanded OEI (one engine inoperative) performance envelope.
The Airbus H155 has seating for up to 14 occupants including 2 crew with a cruise speed of 144 kts, a max range of 463 nm, a useful load of 5,141 lbs and a hover IGE ceiling of 8,050 ft.
Airbus H155 Configurations
The H155 list price is based on a ‘green’ aircraft with buyer specifications including paint and interior being incremental to final cost of the aircraft. The seating configurations range from 7 total seats in a VIP configuration to 14 total seats in a high-density offshore configuration.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
- ACH155 Airbus Corporate Helicopters
The ACH155 is offered with bespoke corporate / VIP configurations available including paint and luxury interior packages. The H155 is an exceptionally smooth VIP platform with a range of seating options including the ultra-luxury 5-seat club cabin with 3 forward facing seats and 2 club aft facing club chairs on a rotating swivel base.
- H155 HEMS / Air Ambulance Helicopter
The EMS configured H155 enables a dual stretcher platform with an additional 2 medical attendants and 2 crew.
- H155 Law Enforcement / Aerial Surveillance
The H155 is the platform of choice for numerous law enforcement agencies (including Royal Thai Police) and surveillance units typically configured with 2 crew and 1 onboard systems operator or 1 Pilot and 10 passengers for rapid response special mission requirements.
- H155 Offshore Oil & Gas Transport
The H155 has seating for up to 12 passengers in a high-density configuration making it a competitive platform in the offshore oil and gas transport.
- H155 Search & Rescue SAR Helicopter
The H155 can be equipped at the time of production with fixed provisions and / or removable parts for search and rescue operations such as dual electric hoist (winch), dual sliding passenger doors, emergency pop-out floats, searchlight and more.
Compare Airbus Helicopters H155
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H155 vs. Airbus H145 vs. Airbus H160 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H155 vs. Airbus H135 vs. Airbus H145 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H155 vs. Leonardo AW139 vs. Leonardo AW169 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H155 vs. Bell 412 EPi vs. Sikorsky S-76D >>
Airbus Helicopters H155 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a H155? The DOC for the H155 is $1,593 per hour.
- What is the range of a H155? The H155 has a max range of 423 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a H155? The max cruise speed of the H155 is 144 kts.
- What is the hover OGE ceiling of the H155? The H155 has a hover OGE limit of 8,750 ft.
- What is the hover IGE ceiling of the H155? The H155 has a hover IGE limit of 7,050 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the H155 have? The H155 flight deck is equipped with the 2 x Garmin GTN-750 screens.
- How many seats does a H155 have? The H155 has seating for up to 14 including 2 crew + 12 passengers.
- What engines are in the H155? The H155 is powered by 2 x Safran Arriel 2C2 engines with dual-channel FADEC.
- How much shaft horsepower does the H155 produce? The Safran (Turbomeca) Arriel 2C2 engines on the H155 produce 943 shp at take-off power.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the H155 engines? The Safran Arriel 2C2 engine has a 4,000-hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the H155? The H155 is eligible for the Airbus HCare (Parts by-the-hour) and Safran SBH engine programs.