Airbus Helicopters H160
Buy Airbus Helicopters H160 with air.one
The Airbus Helicopters H160 is an all new clean sheet design with a composite airframe designed for long-range medium twin-engine operations primarily addressing the offshore oil & gas market. With countless innovations and platform that pushes every performance limit to new territory the H160 has received EASA certification as of June 2020 with its entry into service scheduled for later this year.
“Airbus have yet again raised the bar with the certification of the H160, all new, all composite masterpiece.”
The H160 addresses the medium twin markets for offshore oil & gas transport, corporate helicopters and is currently developing their HEMS and SAR capabilities. The H160 is the first of the “H Generation” for Airbus replacing the AS365 N3+ and H155 Dauphin after nearly 5 decades of production and service.
The Airbus H160 has seating for up to 14 occupants including 2 crew with a cruise speed of 155 kts, a max range of 475 nm, a useful load of 4,409 lbs and a hover IGE ceiling of 9,500 ft.
Airbus H160 Configurations
The H160 list price is based on a ‘green’ aircraft with buyer specifications including paint and interior being incremental to final cost of the aircraft. The seating configurations range from 8 total seats in a VIP configuration to 14 total seats in a high-density offshore configuration.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
- ACH160 Airbus Corporate Helicopters
The ACH160 is offered with bespoke corporate / VIP configurations available including paint and luxury interior packages. The H160 is the newest and most anticipated helicopter to enter production in almost a decade, be among the first to own and operate this aviation masterpiece.
- H160 HEMS / Air Ambulance Helicopter
The H160 is an ideal platform for EMS operations with ample cabin for 2 stretchers and an OEM that has been a pioneer in HEMS development. Be among the first EMS operators and inform the early development of the platform with Airbus.
- H160 Law Enforcement / Aerial Surveillance
The H160 is an ideal platform for Police and Surveillance operations with ample cabin for up to 12 special forces personnel. Be among the first Police operators and inform the early development of the platform with Airbus.
- H160 Offshore Oil & Gas Transport
The H160 has seating for up to 12 passengers in a high-density configuration making it a competitive platform in the offshore oil and gas transport.
- H160 Search & Rescue SAR Helicopter
The H160 is an ideal platform for SAR operations with ample cabin for a litter kit, medical attendants and onboard equipment operators. Be among the first SAR operators and inform the early development of the platform with Airbus.
Compare Airbus Helicopters H160
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H160 vs. Airbus H145 vs. Airbus H175 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H160 vs. Leonardo AW169 vs. Leonardo AW139 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H160 vs. Bell 412 EPi vs. Sikorsky S-76D >>
Airbus Helicopters H160 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a H160? The DOC for the H160 is not yet known.
- What is the range of a H160? The H160 has a max range of 475 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a H160? The max cruise speed of the H160 is 155 kts.
- What is the hover IGE ceiling of the H160? The H160 has a hover IGE limit of 9,500 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the H160 have? The H160 flight deck is equipped with the 3-display Helionix avionics suite.
- How many seats does a H160 have? The H160 has seating for up to 14 including 2 crew + 12 passengers.
- What engines are in the H160? The H160 is powered by 2 x Safran Arrano 1A engines with dual-channel FADEC.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the H160 engines? The Safran Arrano 1A engine has a 5,000-hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the H160? The H160 is eligible for the Airbus HCare (Parts by-the-hour) and Safran SBH engine programs.