Buy Airbus Helicopters H175 with air.one
The Airbus Helicopters H175 is a long-range super medium twin-engine helicopter designed for the primary purpose of servicing the offshore oil & gas market carrying up to 18 passengers filling a gap between the 12-seat medium twin helicopter and the 19-seat H215 and H225 helicopters.
“The H175 seeks to define a new segment of helicopters, the Super Medium Twin with its 144 kt, 590 nm, 18 passenger helicopters.”
The H175 entered service in December 2014 in the offshore transport market and has since developed highly capable SAR and head of state VIP variants.
The Airbus H175 has seating for up to 20 occupants including 2 crew and 18 passengers with a cruise speed of 144 kts, a max range of 590 nm, a useful load of 5,141 lbs and a hover IGE ceiling of 8,050 ft.
Airbus H175 Configurations
The H175 list price is based on a ‘green’ aircraft with buyer specifications including paint and interior being incremental to final cost of the aircraft. The seating configurations range from 7 total seats in a VIP configuration to 14 total seats in a high-density offshore configuration.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
- ACH175 Airbus Corporate Helicopters
The ACH175 has sufficient range to takeoff from London and land directly on the back of a yacht in Monaco. The ACH175 is offered with bespoke corporate / VIP configurations available including paint and luxury interior packages. The ACH175 is one of the largest corporate / VIP helicopters ever produced with an 8-seat club cabin or 10 seat corporate cabin option available.
- H175 HEMS / Air Ambulance Helicopter
The EMS configured H175 enables a dual stretcher platform with an additional 2 medical attendants and 2 crew.
- H175 Law Enforcement / Aerial Surveillance
The H175 is the platform of choice for numerous law enforcement agencies (including Royal Thai Police) and surveillance units typically configured with 2 crew and 1 onboard systems operator or 1 Pilot and 10 passengers for rapid response special mission requirements.
- H175 Offshore Oil & Gas Transport
The H175 has seating for up to 12 passengers in a high-density configuration making it a competitive platform in the offshore oil and gas transport.
- H175 Search & Rescue SAR Helicopter
The H175 can configured for long-range SAR missions including systems operators, winch operators and medical personnel with a total of 8 seats including flight crew and a stretcher / cargo area. The H175be equipped at the time of production with fixed provisions and / or removable parts for search and rescue operations such as dual electric hoist (winch), dual sliding passenger doors, emergency pop-out floats, searchlight and more.
Compare Airbus Helicopters H175
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H175 vs. Airbus H215 vs. Bell 525 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H175 vs. Airbus H160 vs. Leonardo AW139 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H175 vs. Bell 412 EPi vs. Sikorsky S-76D >>
Airbus Helicopters H175 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a H175? The DOC for the H175 is $2,016 per hour.
- What is the range of a H175? The H175 has a max range of 573 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a H175? The max cruise speed of the H175 is 144 kts.
- What is the hover OGE ceiling of the H175? The H175 has a hover OGE limit of 5,432 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the H175 have? The H175 flight deck is equipped with the 2 x Garmin GTN-750 screens.
- How many seats does a H175 have? The H175 has seating for up to 14 including 2 crew + 12 passengers.
- What engines are in the H175? The H175 is powered by 2 x Pratt & Whitney PT6C-67E engines with dual-channel FADEC.
- How much shaft horsepower does the H175 produce? The Pratt & Whitney PT6C-67E engines on the H175 produce 1776 shp at take-off power.
- What maintenance programs are available for the H175? The H175 is eligible for the Airbus HCare (Parts by-the-hour) and Pratt & Whitney ESP engine programs.