Airbus Helicopters H225
Buy Airbus Helicopters H225 with air.one
The Airbus Helicopters H225 is a long-range heavy twin designed for the primary purpose of passenger transport carrying up to 28 passengers in troop seating and up to 19 passengers in offshore configuration. In addition, the H225 is regularly deployed in multi-role utility operations utilizing its 10,472 lb (4,750 kg) external load capability.
“The H225 Super Puma has a 10,000+ lb (4,750 kg) external load capacity, the greatest lift of Airbus range.”
The H225 (formerly Eurocopter EC225e Super Puma) developed from the H215 receiving a new 5-blade rotor system, glass cockpit including a dual duplex 4-axis autopilot and 10% more power delivered through the Safran (Turbomeca) Makila 2A1 FADEC engines.
The Airbus H225 (Long) has seating for up to 30 occupants including 2 crew and 28 passengers with a cruise speed of 142 kts, a max range of 454 nm (604 nm with AUX fuel tanks), a useful load of 11,907 lb and a hover OGE ceiling of 2,600 ft.
Airbus H225 Configurations
The H225 list price is based on a ‘green’ aircraft with buyer specifications including paint and interior being incremental to final cost of the aircraft. The seating configurations range from 7 total seats in a VIP configuration to 14 total seats in a high-density offshore configuration.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
- H225 Offshore Oil & Gas Transport
The H225 has seating for up to 19 passengers in a offhshore configuration making it a competitive platform in the offshore oil and gas transport.
- H225 PAX / Utility
The H225 is a workhorse when precision heavy lift is required and can be operated in the harshest conditions on the planet including aerial firefighting carrying a 4,500 litre Bambi Bucket and up to 28 troop seats.
- H225 Search & Rescue SAR Helicopter
The H225 can configured for long-range SAR missions including systems operators, winch operators and medical personnel with a total of 11 seats including flight crew and a stretcher / cargo area. Alternative configurations include up to 6 stretchers for CASEVAC missions.
- H225 Corporate Helicopter
The H225 has limitless VIP options including a 2-zone VIP cabin consisting of a forward 4-place club group, an aft 6-place forward facing corporate group followed by an aft flushing toilet and crew jump seat.
Compare Airbus Helicopters H225
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H225 vs. Airbus H215 vs. Sikorsky S-92 >>
- Compare Airbus Helicopters H225 vs. H175 vs. Bell 525 >>
Airbus Helicopters H225 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a H225? The DOC for the H225 is $2,708 per hour.
- What is the range of a H225? The H225 has a max range of 468 nm (670 nm with AUX tanks).
- What is the max cruise speed of a H225? The max cruise speed of the H225 is 144 kts.
- What is the hover OGE ceiling of the H225? The H225 has a hover OGE limit of 7,546 ft.
- What is the hover IGE ceiling of the H225? The H225 has a hover IGE limit of 10,663 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the H225 have? The H225 flight deck is equipped with EFIS and dual duplex 4-axis autopilot systems.
- How many seats does a H225 have? The H225 has seating for up to 24 including 2 crew + 22 passengers.
- What engines are in the H225? The H225 is powered by 2 x Safran Makila 1A1 engines with dual-channel FADEC.
- How much shaft horsepower does the H225 produce? The Safran Makila 1A1 engines on the H225 produce 1819 shp at take-off power.
- What maintenance programs are available for the H225? The H225 is eligible for the Airbus HCare (Parts by-the-hour) and Safran SBH engine programs.