Beechcraft King Air 360
Buy Beechcraft King Air 360 turboprops with air.one
The Beechcraft King Air 360 is the largest and most advanced variant in a long line of twin-engine turboprops. The new King Air 360 is an efficient alternative to light jets and VLJ’s offering operators exceptional field performance.
The King Air 360 is favored among charter operators and fractional ownership programs, its corporate configured cabin accommodates up to 9 passengers including an aft belted lavatory. Aeromedical operators can order the aircraft with an aft cargo door known as a 360C allowing the ingress and egress of up to 2 stretchers.
“The King Air 360 is the most advanced twin-turboprop on the market, complete with a luxury corporate cabin.”
The standard cabin configuration of the King Air 360 consists of a dual 4-place club with a forward refreshment center and an optional aft belted lavatory.
The flight deck in the King Air 360 is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine 21 avionics suite offering fleet commonality to legacy King Air and Citation operators.
The King Air 360 is powered by 2 x P&WC PT6A-60A turboprop engine generating 1,050 shp each, delivering a max speed cruise speed of 312 ktas and a max 4 pax range of 1,525 nm.
Beechcraft King Air 360 FAQs
• What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a King Air 360? The DOC for the King Air 360 is $1,311 per hour.
• What is the range of a King Air 360? The King Air 360 has a 4-passenger range of 1,600 nm.
• What is the max cruise speed of a King Air 360? The max cruise speed of the King Air 360 is 312 ktas.
• What is the take-off distance of a King Air 360? The King Air 360 has a take-off field length of 3,300 ft.
• What is the service ceiling of a King Air 360? The King Air 360 has a service ceiling of 35,000 ft at MTOW.
• What avionics suite / flight deck does the King Air 360 have? The King Air 360 flight deck is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine 21.
• How many seats does a King Air 360 have? The King Air 360 has standard seating for 8 passengers (up to 9) and 2 crew.
• What engines are in the King Air 360? The King Air 360 is powered by 2 x P&WC PT6A-60A engines.
• How much thrust does the King Air 360 produce? The P&WC PT6A-60A engines on the King Air 360 produce 1,050 shp flat rated to ISA + 10°C.
• What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the King Air 360 engines? The P&WC PT6A-60A engines have a 3,600 hour TBO.
• What maintenance programs are available for the King Air 360? The King Air 360 is eligible for the P&WC ESP programs.