Buy Bell 412 EPi helicopters with air.one
The Bell 412 EPi is a medium twin turbine helicopter derived from the famed Huey and Bell 212 although wildly enhanced with the inclusion of the 4-blade fully articulated rotor head powered by two Pratt & Whitney PT6T-9 engines and Bell BasiX-Pro avionics suite.
The Bell 412 EPi performs in the most extreme conditions, hot and high, over ocean and in the desert, the 412 has been trusted to deliver since its entry into service in 1979.
“The 412 EPi is a low operating cost workhorse, capable of almost any mission, in any conditions.”
The Bell 412 EPi is deployed in offshore oil and gas, EMS / Air Ambulance, VIP / Corporate, Police and SAR configurations globally.
The Bell 412 EPi has a standard 15 seat configuration (pilot plus 14 passengers) with a cruise speed of 123 kts, a max range of 361 nm, a useful load of 4,829 lbs (5,129 lbs optional MGW increase) and a hover OGE ceiling of 6,700 ft.
Bell 412 EPi Configurations
The standard seating configuration for the Bell 412 EPi consists of 15 seats in a 2 + 13 arrangement for personnel transport. The Bell 412 EPi list price is based on a standard cloth upholstered seat.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
Bell 412 EPi Passenger / Utility Helicopter / Aerial Firefighting
The Bell 412 EPi utility cabin is equipped with seating for up to 15 (pilot + 14 passengers). Utility options include cargo hook, hook load meter, wire-strike kit, emergency pop-out floats and more. Aftermarket configurations include integrated fire-fighting water tank fitted to the belly of the aircraft eliminating the need for a bambi bucket.
Bell 412 EPi HEMS / Air Ambulance Helicopter
The EMS configured Bell 412 EPi enables up to 2-stretchers, two crew plus two medical attendants with efficient ingress and egress due to the largest door opening in is class maximizing load area. The Bell 412 is often a preferred EMS platform simply due to its skid landing gear enabling it to land on remote and unimproved surfaces including sand and offshore pontoons.
Bell 412 EPi Law Enforcement / Para-Military Helicopter
The Bell 412 EPi is low cost, high capacity personnel transport, high lift option for Police and Public Safety operations (including SAR) with optional, fast rope, single or dual hoist (winch) systems and pivoting search light.
Bell 412 EPi Offshore Oil and Gas
The Bell 412 has a typical offshore oil and gas configuration including 2 crew and 13 passengers depending on your region of operation and local requirements. The IFR equipped platform includes 4-Axis autopilot, jettisonable windows, wire-strike kit and emergency pop-out floats.
Bell 412 EPi Corporate / Charter
The Bell 412 EPi can be configured aftermarket VIP / corporate seating with options ranging from 6 to 9 corporate passenger seats.
Compare Bell 412 EPi
- Compare Bell 412 EPi vs. Airbus H175 vs. Airbus H160 >>
- Compare Bell 412 EPi vs. Sikorsky S-76D vs. Airbus H155 >>
- Compare Bell 412 EPi vs. Leonardo AW169 vs. Leonardo AW139 >>
- Compare Bell 412 EPi vs. Airbus H135 vs. Airbus H145 >>
Bell 412 EPi FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Bell 412 EPi? The DOC for the Bell 412 EPi is $1,487 per hour.
- What is the range of a Bell 412 EPi? The Bell 412 EPi has a max range of 361 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Bell 412 EPi? The max cruise speed of the Bell 412 EPi is 123 kts.
- What is the hover OGE ceiling of the Bell 412 EPi? The Bell 412 EPi has a hover OGE limit of 6,700 ft.
- What is the hover IGE ceiling of the Bell 412 EPi? The Bell 412 EPi has a hover IGE limit of 11,400 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Bell 412 EPi? The Bell 412 EPi has a service ceiling of 15,720 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Bell 412 EPi have? The Bell 412 EPi flight deck is equipped with the Bell BasiX Pro and a 3-Axis autopilot as standard.
- How many seats does a Bell 412 EPi have? The Bell 412 EPi has standard seating for 15 including pilot + 14 passengers.
- What engine is in the Bell 412 EPi? The Bell 412 EPi is powered by 2 x Pratt & Whitney PT6T-9 engines.
- How much shaft horsepower does the Bell 412 EPi produce? The Pratt & Whitney PT6T-9 engines on the Bell 412 EPi produce 1,370 shp at take-off power.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Bell 412 EPi engines? The Pratt & Whitney PT6T-9 engines have a 4,000-hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Bell 412 EPi? The Bell 412 EPi is eligible for the Bell Customer Advantage Plans (CAP).