Bell 429 GlobalRanger
Buy Bell 429 GlobalRanger helicopters with air.one
The Bell 429 is a light twin turbine helicopter developed as a clean sheet design and the first composite airframe implemented by Bell Flight. Several major innovations were realized by Bell in the certification of the Bell 429 including structural rigidity provided by the external fuselage allowing maximum space and flexibility in the cabin design.
The Bell 429 is equipped with high skids for the greatest flexibility of landing zone including the roof decks and superyacht in the case of VIP aircraft. It is also available with retractable wheeled-landing gear referred to as the Bell 429WLG providing an incremental speed and range improvement as well a comfortable and convenient taxi.
“The Bell 429 is a multi-mission high-performance twin with a 148-knot (275 km/h) cruise speed, flexible, smooth and quiet cabin experience.”
The Bell 429 is widely deployed in SAR / EMS, Law Enforcement, Power Line Inspections, and corporate / VIP operations globally.
The Bell 429 has a standard 8 seat configuration (pilot plus 7 passengers) with a cruise speed of 148 kts, a max range of 365 nm, a useful load of 2,535 lbs and a hover OGE ceiling of 11,290 ft.
Bell 429 Configurations
The standard seating configuration for the Bell 429 consists of 8 seats in a 2 + 6 arrangement in corporate seating. The Bell 429 list price is based on a green aircraft delivery with buyer specifications and options surplus to the list price.
Engage the air.one team to define and procure the appropriate configuration for your mission requirements at the best possible price.
Bell 429 VIP / Corporate
The Bell 429 has a variety of optional VIP configurations including a 4-passenger club setting with a refreshment center separating each seat and a 5-place setting with 2 aft facing club seats and 3 forward facing club seats.
Bell 429 Passenger / Utility Helicopter
The Bell 429 utility cabin is equipped with seating for up to 8 (pilot + 7 passengers). Utility options include cargo hook, hook load meter, wire-strike kit, emergency pop-out floats and more.
Bell 429 HEMS / Air Ambulance Helicopter
The EMS configured Bell 429 enables a single stretcher, two crew plus two medical attendants with efficient ingress and egress due to the aft clamshell doors. The Bell 429 is a cost-effective light twin engine platform in for the Helicopter Emergency Medical Services segment.
Bell 429 Law Enforcement / SAR Helicopter
The Bell 429 is a low-cost twin-engine alternative for law enforcement and search and rescue operations and can be configured with options including an eternal hoist (winch), searchlight and camera.
Compare Bell 429
- Compare Bell 429 vs. Airbus H135 vs. Airbus H145 >>
- Compare Bell 429 vs. LeonardoAW109SP Grand New vs. Leonardo AW109 Trekker >>
- Compare Bell 429 vs. Leonardo AW169 vs. Leonardo AW139 >>
- Compare Bell 429 vs. MD902 Explorer vs. Airbus H135 >>
- Compare Bell 429 vs. Bell 407 GXi vs. Airbus H125 >>
Bell 429 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Bell 429? The DOC for the Bell 429 is $931 per hour.
- What is the range of a Bell 429? The Bell 429 has a max range of 365 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Bell 429? The max cruise speed of the Bell 429 is 148 kts.
- What is the hover OGE ceiling of the Bell 429? The Bell 429 has a hover OGE limit of 11,290 ft.
- What is the hover IGE ceiling of the Bell 429? The Bell 429 has a hover IGE limit of 14,130 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Bell 429? The Bell 429 has a service ceiling of 18,710 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Bell 429 have? The Bell 429 flight deck is equipped with the Bell BasiX Pro and a 3-Axis autopilot as standard.
- How many seats does a Bell 429 have? The Bell 429 has standard seating for 8 including pilot + 7 passengers.
- What engine is in the Bell 429? The Bell 429 is powered by 2 x Pratt & Whitney PT6T-9 engines.
- How much shaft horsepower does the Bell 429 produce? The Pratt & Whitney PW207D1 engines on the Bell 429 produce 1,100 shp at take-off power.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Bell 429 engines? The Pratt & Whitney PW207D1 engines have a 4,000-hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Bell 429? The Bell 429 is eligible for the Bell Customer Advantage Plans (CAP).