Buy Bombardier Global 5000 jets with air.one
The Global 5000 is a shorter version of the Global 6000 providing passengers a smooth and restful flight thanks to its advanced wing design. With Ka-Band connectivity (the fastest in the sky), the Global 5000 is a superb platform for business and pleasure.
“The Global 5000 offers unrivalled field performance”
Utilizing all the latest in cabin and cockpit innovations, the Global 5000 is equipped with the Bombardier Vision flight deck and the ‘NICE’ touch-controlled cabin management system.
The Global 5000 is powered by the same Rolls-Royce BR710A2-20 engines as the Global 6000, giving the smaller airframe Global 5000 unrivalled field performance.
The cabin configurations are plentiful with a genuine 3-zone cabin, plus full-size galley. Standard configurations include an aft stateroom, 4 place dining group and 4 place double club and a forward and aft lavatory.
Bombardier Global 5000 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Global 5000? The DOC for the Global 5000 is $5,093 per hour.
- What is the range of a Global 5000? The Global 5000 has a max NBAA range of 5,200 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Global 5000? The max cruise speed of the Global 5000 is 509 knots.
- How fast is the Global 5000? The Global 5000 has a top speed of Mach 0.89 with a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.88 and typical cruise of Mach 0.85.
- What is the take-off distance of a Global 5000? The Global 5000 has a take-off field length of 5,540 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Global 5000? The Global 5000 has a landing distance of 2,207 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Global 5000? The Global 5000 has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft with initial cruise altitude of 41,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Global 5000 have? The Global 5000 flight deck is equipped with the Bombardier Vision (Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion), combining Enhanced Vision (EVS) and Synthetic Vision (SVS) in a single heads up display HUD).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Global 5000? The Global 5000 cabin is 40.75 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Global 5000 have? The Global 5000 has typical seating for 12 passengers (up to 16) and 3 crew.
- What is the max cabin altitude in a Global 5000? The Global 5000 has a max cabin altitude of only 6,000 ft.
- Does a Global 5000 have a crew rest? The Global 5000 has a crew jump seat and an optional dedicated crew suite.
- Does a Global 5000 have a bedroom? The Global 5000 has a stateroom with berthable divan as standard.
- What engines are in the Global 5000? The Global 5000 is powered by 2 x Rolls-Royce BR710-A2-20 engines.
- How much thrust does the Global 5000 produce? The Rolls-Royce BR710-A2-20 engines on the Global 5000 produce 14,750 lbs thrust flat rated to ISA + 20°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Global 5000 engines? The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines on the Global 5000 are maintained “on-condition”.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Global 5000? The Global 5000 is eligible for ‘Smart Services’ including Smart Parts, Smart Parts Plus and Smart Parts Preferred. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines are eligible for the Rolls-Royce Corporate Care program.