Buy Bombardier Global 5500 jets with air.one
The Global 5500 offers all of the innovation and advancements of the Global 6500 simply with a shorter fuselage and cabin. The Global 5500 has been graced with a new wing for increasing speed and range, coupled with the all new Rolls-Royce Pearl engines producing 9% more thrust with 13% lower fuel burn.
“The Global 5500 flies further and faster for less”
With the widest cabin in its class, the Global 5500 offers the Nuage seats developed for the Global 7500 and introduces the Nuage Chaise lounge which absolutely must be experienced to be appreciated.
The cabin configurations are plentiful with a genuine 3-zone cabin, plus full-size galley. Standard configurations include an aft stateroom, 4 place dining group and 4 place double club and a forward and aft lavatory.
Bombardier Global 5500 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Global 5500? The DOC for the Global 5500 is $4,895 per hour.
- What is the range of a Global 5500? The Global 5500 has a max NBAA range of 5,900 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Global 5500? The max cruise speed of the Global 5500 is 516 knots.
- How fast is the Global 5500? The Global 5500 has a top speed of Mach 0.90 with a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.88 and typical cruise of Mach 0.85.
- What is the take-off distance of a Global 5500? The Global 5500 has a take-off field length of 5,490 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Global 5500? The Global 5500 has a landing distance of 2,207 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Global 5500? The Global 5500 has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft with initial cruise altitude of 41,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Global 5500 have? The Global 5500 flight deck is equipped with the Bombardier Vision (Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion), combining Enhanced Vision (EVS) and Synthetic Vision (SVS) in a single heads up display HUD).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Global 5500? The Global 5500 cabin is 40.75 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Global 5500 have? The Global 5500 has typical seating for 12 passengers (up to 16) and 3 crew.
- What is the max cabin altitude in a Global 5500? The Global 5500 has a max cabin altitude of only 6,000 ft.
- Does a Global 5500 have a crew rest? The Global 5500 has a crew jump seat and an optional dedicated crew suite.
- Does a Global 5500 have a bedroom? The Global 5500 has a stateroom with berthable divan as standard.
- What engines are in the Global 5500? The Global 5500 is powered by 2 x Rolls-Royce Pearl engines.
- How much thrust does the Global 5500 produce? The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines on the Global 5500 produce 15,125 lbs thrust flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Global 5500 engines? The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines on the Global 5500 are maintained “on-condition”.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Global 5500? The Global 5500 is eligible for ‘Smart Services’ including Smart Parts, Smart Parts Plus and Smart Parts Preferred. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines are eligible for the Rolls-Royce Corporate Care program.