Buy Bombardier Global 6500 jets with air.one
The Global 6500 builds on the pioneering legacy of the Global Express with the introduction of a new wing for increasing speed and range, coupled with the all new Rolls-Royce Pearl engines producing 9% more thrust with 13% lower fuel burn. The new wing and engine on the Global 6500 gain the aircraft greater access with enhanced hot and high performance.
“The Global 6500 advances its pioneering legacy”
The cabin configurations are plentiful with a genuine 3-zone cabin, plus full-size galley and dedicated crew suite. Standard configurations include an aft stateroom, 4 place dining group and 4 place double club and a forward and aft lavatory.
With the widest cabin in its class, the Global 6500 offers the Nuage seats developed for the Global 7500 and introduces the Nuage Chaise lounge which absolutely must be experienced to be appreciated.
Bombardier Global 6500 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Global 6500? The DOC for the Global 6500 is $4,895 per hour.
- What is the range of a Global 6500? The Global 6500 has a max NBAA range of 6,600 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Global 6500? The max cruise speed of the Global 6500 is 516 knots.
- How fast is the Global 6500? The Global 6500 has a top speed of Mach 0.90 with a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.88 and typical cruise of Mach 0.85.
- What is the take-off distance of a Global 6500? The Global 6500 has a take-off field length of 6,370 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Global 6500? The Global 6500 has a landing distance of 2,236 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Global 6500? The Global 6500 has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft with initial cruise altitude of 41,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Global 6500 have? The Global 6500 flight deck is equipped with the Bombardier Vision (Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion), combining Enhanced Vision (EVS) and Synthetic Vision (SVS) in a single heads up display HUD).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Global 6500? The Global 6500 cabin is 43.25 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Global 6500 have? The Global 6500 has typical seating for 12 passengers (up to 17) and 4 crew.
- What is the max cabin altitude in a Global 6500? The Global 6500 has a max cabin altitude of only 6,000 ft.
- Does a Global 6500 have a crew rest? The Global 6500 has a dedicated crew suite and lavatory.
- Does a Global 6500 have a bedroom? The Global 6500 has a stateroom with berthable divan as standard.
- What engines are in the Global 6500? The Global 6500 is powered by 2 x Rolls-Royce Pearl engines.
- How much thrust does the Global 6500 produce? The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines on the Global 6500 produce 15,125 lbs thrust flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Global 6500 engines? The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines on the Global 6500 are maintained “on-condition”.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Global 6500? The Global 6500 is eligible for ‘Smart Services’ including Smart Parts, Smart Parts Plus and Smart Parts Preferred. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Rolls-Royce Pearl engines are eligible for the Rolls-Royce Corporate Care program.