Buy Bombardier Global 7500 jets with air.one
The Global 7500 is the longest range and largest business jet available before the release of Global 8000, the only jet with a 4-zone cabin configuration including a full-size galley and dedicated crew suite with both a forward crew lavatory and aft passenger lavatory.
“The Global 7500 is the class leader in Range and Cabin Size”
The cabin configurations can be tailored to your needs with seemingly limitless options including an aft master suite with queen size bed and en suite including a stand-up shower.
Bombardier continues to be a pioneer in the business jet segment with the recent introduction of an entirely new seats design. The Bombardier ‘Nuage’ seat combines the revolutionary deep recline and tilting headrest with the floating base fluid movement.
Bombardier Global 7500 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Global 7500? The DOC for the Global 7500 is $4,900 per hour.
- What is the range of a Global 7500? The Global 7500 has a max NBAA range of 7,700 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Global 7500? The max cruise speed of the Global 7500 is 516 knots.
- How fast is the Global 7500? The Global 7500 has a top speed of Mach 0.925 with a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.9 and typical cruise of Mach 0.85.
- What is the take-off distance of a Global 7500? The Global 7500 has a take-off field length of 5,800 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Global 7500? The Global 7500 has a landing distance of 2,520 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Global 7500? The Global 7500 has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft with initial cruise altitude of 43,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Global 7500 have? The Global 7500 flight deck is equipped with the Bombardier Vision (Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion) – Fly-by-wire system.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Global 7500? The Global 7500 has the longest cabin of all business jets at 54.5 ft long.
- How many seats does a Global 7500 have? The Global 7500 has typical seating for 12 passengers (up to 19) and 4 crew.
- What is the max cabin altitude in a Global 7500? The Global 7500 has a max cabin altitude of only 4,500 ft relative to most airliners which have a cabin altitude of 8,000 ft.
- Does a Global 7500 have a crew rest? The Global 7500 has a dedicated crew suite and lavatory.
- Does a Global 7500 have a bedroom? The Global 7500 has an optional master suite with en suite and shower.
- What engines are in the Global 7500? The Global 7500 is powered by 2 x GE Passport engines.
- How much thrust does the Global 7500 produce? The GE Passport engines on the Global 7500 produce 18,920 lbs thrust flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Global 7500 engines? The GE Passport engines on the Global 7500 are maintained “on-condition”.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Global 7500? The Global 7500 is eligible for ‘Smart Services’ including Smart Parts, Smart Parts Plus and Smart Parts Preferred. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The GE Passport engines are eligible for GE OnPoint program.