Buy Bombardier Global 8000 jets with air.one
The Global 8000 private jet is the flagship for a new era where the fastest speed, the longest range and the smoothest ride converge in a single business aircraft with proven reliability and the healthiest, best-connected cabin in the industry.
The flagship for a new era
The Global 8000 business jet is like two aircraft in one, offering the industry’s fastest speed and longest range with the spaciousness of a cabin with four equal size living spaces.
The world's fastest business jet
The Global 8000 aircraft is the fastest business jet ever conceived. With a top speed of Mach 0.94—and the first ever transcontinental ultra-high speed cruise of Mach 0.92—you can now fly faster, providing you with more of the one thing that is always in short supply, time.
The healthiest cabin
The cabin of the Global 8000 business jet is unlike anything else in the industry. It was conceived to maximize passenger comfort, health and productivity, because on the Global 8000 aircraft we make your wellness our top priority.
Bombardier Global 8000 FAQs
• What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Global 8000? The DOC for the Global 8000 is $4,900 per hour.
• What is the range of a Global 8000? The Global 8000 has a max NBAA range of 8000 nm with up to 19 passengers.
• What is the max speed of a Global 8000? The max speed of the Global 8000 is 626.7 Knot / 1160.7 Km/h / 721.2 Mph.
• How fast is the Global 8000? The Global 8000 has a top speed of Mach 0.94
• What is the maximum operating altitude of a Global 8000? The Global 8000 has a maximum operating altitude of 51,000 ft.
• What is the initial cruise altitude (MTOW) of the Global 8000? The Global 8000 has a initial cruise altitude (MTOW) of 43,000 ft.
• What is the takeoff distance of a Global 8000? The Global 8000 has a takeoff distance of 5,760 ft.
• What is the landing distance of a Global 8000? The Global 8000 has a takeoff distance of 2,237 ft.
• What avionics suite / flight deck does the Global 8000 have? The Global 8000 flight deck is equipped with the advanced fly-by-wire technology with Enhanced and Synthetic Vision Systems and a dedicated crew suite, the Global 8000 jet maximizes crew comfort and efficiency.
• What is the length of the cabin in a Global 8000? The Global 8000 has the longest exterior length of all business jets at 111 ft long.
• How many seats does a Global 8000 have? The Global 8000 has typical seating for up to 19 passengers and 4 crew.
• Does a Global 8000 have a crew rest? The Global 8000 has a dedicated crew suite and lavatory.
• Does a Global 8000 have a bedroom? The Global 8000 has an optional master suite with en suite and shower.
• What engines are in the Global 8000? Thanks to its revolutionary Smooth Flĕx Wing and innovative GE Passport engines, the Global 8000 aircraft delivers the longest range from even the shortest runways—and in all weather conditions.
• How much thrust does the Global 8000 produce? The GE Passport engines on the Global 8000 produce 18,920 lbs thrust flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
• What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Global 8000 engines? The GE Passport engines on the Global 8000 are maintained “on-condition”.
• What maintenance programs are available for the Global 8000? The Global 8000 is eligible for ‘Smart Services’ including Smart Parts, Smart Parts Plus and Smart Parts Preferred. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The GE Passport engines are eligible for GE OnPoint program.