Buy Cessna 208 Caravan turboprops with air.one
The Cessna 208 Caravan is a proven platform across many applications including commuter category, special mission government utility, short-haul cargo, skydiving, para-military applications both on land and sea. The incredibly robust airframe with short take-off and landing capabilities, the aircraft is a reliable and obvious choice in all corners of the globe.
The Cessna Caravan remains just as relevant today as it was when it was certified in 1984 with the only meaningful changes being the application of the 675 hp PT6A-114A engine and the Garmin G1000 NXi avionics suite. Other variants including the Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX have seen significant capacity increases, otherwise this versatile work horse simply continues to get the job done.
“The ultra-reliable, rough field ready, Cessna Caravan has a multitude of applications from private leisure travel to para-military operations, land & seaplane.”
The Cessna Caravan cabin has countless quick-change configurations available ranging from an 11 seat (2 crew + 9 passengers) commuter configuration to 8 seat (2 + 6) corporate club configuration, each with a large cargo / luggage capacity accessible via the aft cargo door.
The flight deck in the Cessna Caravan is equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi, integrated 3- axis autopilot and optional weather radar and synthetic vision.
The Cessna Caravan is powered by the Pratt & Whitney PT6A-114A turboprop engine generating 675 shp, delivering a max speed cruise of 186 ktas and a max range of 1,070 nm.
Compare Cessna Caravan
- Compare Cessna Caravan vs. Daher Kodiak 100 vs. Cessna Grand Caravan EX >>
- Compare Cessna Caravan vs. Viking Air Twin Otter vs. Cessna SkyCourier >>
- Compare Cessna Caravan vs. Cessna 206 Turbo Stationair vs. Cirrus SR22T G6 >>
- Compare Cessna Caravan vs. Piper M600 SLS vs. Daher TBM 940 >>
Cessna Caravan FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Cessna Caravan? The DOC for the Cessna Caravan is $571 per hour.
- What is the range of a Cessna Caravan? The Cessna Caravan has a max range of 1,070 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Cessna Caravan? The max cruise speed of the Cessna Caravan is 186 ktas.
- What is the take-off distance of a Cessna Caravan? The Cessna Caravan has a take-off ground roll of 1,160 ft and a take-off over 50ft obstacle of 2,055 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Cessna Caravan? The Cessna Caravan has a landing distance over a 50 ft obstacle of 1,625 ft and a ground roll of 715 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Cessna Caravan? The Cessna Caravan has a service ceiling of 25,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Cessna Caravan have? The Cessna Caravan flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Cessna Caravan? The Cessna Caravan cabin is 12.8 ft long.
- How many seats does a Cessna Caravan have? The Cessna Caravan has standard seating for 8 passengers and 2 crew in a commuter configuration.
- What engines are in the Cessna Caravan? The Cessna Caravan is powered by 1 x P&WC PT6A-114A engine.
- How much thrust does the Cessna Caravan produce? The P&WC PT6A-114A engines on the Cessna Caravan produce 675 hp, flat rated to ISA + 31°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Cessna Caravan engines? The Pratt & Whitney PT6A-114A engines on the Cessna Caravan have a 3,600 hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Cessna Caravan? The Cessna Caravan is eligible for the P&WC ESP programs that now cover the PT6.