Cessna Citation CJ3+
Buy Cessna Citation CJ3+ jets with air.one
The Citation CJ3+ is a single pilot certified 7-passenger (including a belted lavatory) light business jet with recent upgrades including the Garmin G3000 flight deck. The CJ3+ well proven owner pilot business jet with the most up to date avionics in the Citation range.
“The Citation CJ3+ is the perfect combination of Range, Speed & Economics”
The Citation CJ3+ cabin is configured with a 4 -place club set and 2 forward facing seats in the aft cabin. The aft lavatory is fully enclosed with a belted seat as standard. The forward refreshment center can be replaced with an optional single side facing seat opposite the airstair taking the passenger capacity to 8 seats including the belted lavatory.
The flight deck in the Citation CJ3+ is equipped with the Garmin G3000 avionics suite, making the CJ3+ an ideal step up from performance pistons and turboprops such as the Cirrus SR22 and Piper M600.
The Citation CJ3+ is powered by 2 x Williams FJ44-3A turbofans, providing commonality for existing Citation Jet operators.
Compare Cessna Citation CJ3+
- Compare Citation CJ3+ vs. Citation CJ4 vs. Citation M2 >>
- Compare Citation CJ3+ vs. Citation XLS+ vs. Citation Latitude >>
- Compare Citation CJ3+ vs. Sovereign+ vs. Citation Longitude >>
- Compare Citation CJ3+ vs. Citation Phenom 300E vs. LearJet 75 Liberty >>
- Compare Citation CJ3+ vs. King Air 350i vs. King Air 250 >>
- Compare Citation CJ3+ vs. Pilatus PC-24 vs. Pilatus PC-12NGX >>
- Compare Citation CJ3+ vs. TBM940 vs. TBM910 >>
Cessna Citation CJ3+ FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Citation CJ3+? The DOC for the Citation CJ3+ is $1,680 per hour.
- What is the range of a Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ has a max NBAA range of 1,691 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Citation CJ3+? The max cruise speed of the Citation CJ3+ is 415 knots, with a long-range cruise speed of 383 knots.
- How fast is the Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ has a top speed of Mach 0.74.
- What is the take-off distance of a Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ has a take-off field length of 3,180 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ has a landing distance of 2,770 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Citation CJ3+ have? The Citation CJ3+ flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G3000 avionics suite.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ cabin is 15.6 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Citation CJ3+ have? The Citation CJ3+ has standard seating for 7 passengers (up to 8) and 2 crew.
- Does a Citation CJ3+ have a belted lavatory? The Citation CJ3+ has a belted lavatory as standard.
- What engines are in the Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ is powered by 2 x Williams FJ44-3A engines.
- How much thrust does the Citation CJ3+ produce? The Williams FJ44-3A engines on the Citation CJ3+ produce 2,820 lbs thrust flat rated to ISA + 11°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Citation CJ3+ engines? The TBO for the Williams FJ44-3A engines on the Citation CJ3+ is 5,000 hours.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Citation CJ3+? The Citation CJ3+ is eligible for Textron Maintenance Programs including Textron Pro Parts, Textron Pro Tech, Textron TAP (Williams TAP) engine programs.