Buy Cessna Citation XLS+ jets with air.one
The Citation XLS+ is an 8-passenger mid-size business jet with transcontinental range with an outstanding legacy of economics and reliability. The Citation XLS+ is the 3rd generation of the Citation Excel with upgraded P&WC engines and aerodynamic improvements.
“The Citation XLS+ is the best-selling Citation of all time”
The Citation XLS+ cabin is configured with a 2-place divan opposite the premium airstair entry followed by a 4 -place club set and 2 forward facing seats in the aft cabin. The aft lavatory is fully enclosed with an optional belted seat. The forward refreshment center can be replaced with an optional galley, although this reduces the side facing 2-place divan to a single side facing seat opposite the airstair.
The flight deck in the Citation XLS+ is equipped with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite, familiar to pilots around the world and the perfect step up for many Citation CJ crew.
The Citation XLS+ is powered by 2 x Pratt & Whitney PW545C turbofans, propelling it to a range of over 1,850 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew (Los Angeles to Atlanta).
Compare Cessna Citation XLS+
- Compare Citation XLS+ vs. Citation Latitude vs. Citation Sovereign+ >>
- Compare Citation XLS+ vs. Citation Longitude vs. Citation Hemisphere >>
- Compare Citation XLS+ vs. Citation CJ4 vs. Citation CJ3+ >>
- Compare Citation XLS+ vs. Challenger 350 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Citation XLS+ vs. Falcon 2000S vs. Falcon 2000LXS >>
- Compare Citation XLS+ vs. Legacy 450 vs. Legacy 500 >>
Cessna Citation XLS+ FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Citation XLS+? The DOC for the Citation XLS+ is $2,303 per hour.
- What is the range of a Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ has a max NBAA range of 1,854 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Citation XLS+? The max cruise speed of the Citation XLS+ is 441 knots, with a long-range cruise speed of 404 knots.
- How fast is the Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ has a top speed of Mach 0.75.
- What is the take-off distance of a Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ has a take-off field length of 3,560 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ has a landing distance of 3,180 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Citation XLS+ have? The Citation XLS+ flight deck is equipped with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21 avionics suite.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ cabin is 18.5 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Citation XLS+ have? The Citation XLS+ has standard seating for 8 passengers (up to 9) and 2 crew.
- Does a Citation XLS+ have a belted lavatory? The Citation XLS+ has an optional belted lavatory.
- What engines are in the Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ is powered by 2 x Pratt & Whitney PW545C engines.
- How much thrust does the Citation XLS+ produce? The Pratt & Whitney PW545C engines on the Citation XLS+ produce 4,119 lbs thrust flat rated to ISA + 10°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Citation XLS+ engines? The TBO for the Pratt & Whitney PW545C engines on the Citation XLS+ is 5,000 hours.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Citation XLS+? The Citation XLS+ is eligible for Textron Maintenance Programs including Textron Pro Parts, Textron Pro Tech, Pratt and Whitney ESP engine programs and Honeywell MSP for the APU.