Buy Daher Kodiak 100 – Series III turboprops with air.one
The Daher Kodiak 100 – Series II is the III generation of perhaps the greatest STOL aircraft ever manufactured. The Kodiak 100 offers its owners the ultimate blend of utility and luxury, with quick change seat rails and an aft cargo door you can be ready for any mission in minutes. There are few aircraft in the world that allow you to take full fuel and fill all your seats and still take-off in less runway than your competitors, the Kodiak is one of them
The Daher Kodiak 100 – Series III represents a decade of improvements and makes them all standard issue for enhanced safety and efficiency. Series II innovations include; Garmin G1000 NXi, ADS-B Transponder, Digital Standby Instruments, LEMO headset plugs, Rosen Sun Visors, Crew Door Stays plus optional single point refueling, Garmin GWX-70 Weather Radar, CVR / FDR and much more.
“The Kodiak 100 is the ultimate SUV, rugged yet refined, utilitarian yet luxury.
The Kodiak 100 offers a multitude of quick-change configurations including the standard seating for 8 passengers (commuter style) and 2 crew, 5 passenger ‘Summit Interior’ with 4-place club set and a single forward facing seat.
The flight deck in the Daher Kodiak 100 is equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi, integrated 2- axis autopilot and optional weather radar and synthetic vision.
The Daher Kodiak 100 is powered by the Pratt & Whitney PT6-34 turboprop engine generating 750 shp, delivering a max speed cruise of 174 ktas and a max 4 pax range of 1,132 nm including 2 crew.
Compare Daher Kodiak 100
- Compare Daher Kodiak 100 vs. Cessna Caravan vs. Cessna Grand Caravan EX >>
- Compare Daher Kodiak 100 vs. Cessna 206 Turbo Stationair vs. Cirrus SR22 G6 >>
- Compare Daher Kodiak 100 vs. Piper M600 SLS vs. Daher TBM 940 >>
Daher Kodiak 100 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Daher Kodiak 100? The DOC for the Kodiak 100 is $393 per hour.
- What is the range of a Daher Kodiak 100? The Kodiak 100 has a max NBAA range of 1,132 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Daher Kodiak 100? The max cruise speed of the Kodiak 100 is 174 ktas.
- What is the take-off distance of a Daher Kodiak 100? The Kodiak 100 has a take-off ground roll of 934 ft and a take-off over 50ft obstacle of 1,467 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Daher Kodiak 100? The Kodiak 100 has a landing distance over a 50 ft obstacle of 1,508 ft and a ground roll of 765 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Daher Kodiak 100? The Kodiak 100 has a service ceiling of 25,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Daher Kodiak 100 have? The Kodiak 100 flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Daher Kodiak 100? The Kodiak 100 cabin is 15.63 ft long.
- How many seats does a Daher Kodiak 100 have? The Kodiak 100 has standard seating for 8 passengers and 2 crew in a commuter configuration.
- What engines are in the Daher Kodiak 100? The Kodiak 100 is powered by 1 x P&WC PT6-34 engine.
- How much thrust does the Daher Kodiak 100 produce? The P&WC PT6-34 engines on the Kodiak 100 produce 750 hp, flat rated to ISA + 7°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Daher Kodiak 100 engines? The Pratt & Whitney PT6-34 engines on the Kodiak 100 have a 4,000 hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Daher Kodiak 100? The Kodiak 100 is eligible for KodiakCare coverage on the airframe and the P&WC ESP programs that now cover the PT6.