Buy Daher TBM910 turboprops with air.one
The Daher TBM910 is high performance pressurized turboprop that will get you anywhere within a 1,720 nm range at a cruise speed of 330 kts all in the comfort of the immaculately appointed ‘TBM Exclusive Harmonies’ cabin options.
The Daher TBM900 family (including the TBM910 and the TBM960) is the 3rd generation of the first TBM700 introduced in 1990, having received countless enhancements along the way. The difference between the TBM910 and the TBM960 lies within the avionics suite, with the TBM910 being equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi.
“The Daher TBM910 is a high-performance time machine that will make you the envy of any pilot.”
The cabin in the TBM910 includes 4 passenger seats in a club configuration and 2 crew. The aft seats fold forward for easy access to luggage and the coat hanging compartment.
The Daher TBM910 is powered by the Pratt & Whitney PT6-66D turboprop engine generating 850 shp, delivering a high-speed cruise of 330 ktas and a max range of 1,720 nm.
Compare Daher TBM910
- Compare Daher TBM910 vs. Daher TBM940 vs. Piper M600/SLS >>
- Compare Daher TBM910 vs. Piper M500 vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2>>
- Compare Daher TBM910 vs. Citation M2 vs. HondaJet Elite >>
- Compare Daher TBM910 vs. Pilatus PC-12 NGX vs. King Air 250 >>
- Compare Daher TBM910 vs. Cirrus SR22T vs. Diamond DA-62 >>
Daher TBM910 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Daher TBM910? The DOC for the Daher TBM910 is $744 per hour.
- What is the range of a Daher TBM910? The Daher TBM910 has a max range of 1,720 nm @ 252 kt long-range cruise speed.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Daher TBM910? The max cruise speed of the Daher TBM910 is 330 ktas.
- What is the take-off distance of a Daher TBM910? The Daher TBM910 has a take-off field length of 2,380 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Daher TBM910? The Daher TBM910 has a landing distance of 2,430 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Daher TBM910? The Daher TBM910 has a service ceiling of 31,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Daher TBM910 have? The Daher TBM910 flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Daher TBM910? The Daher TBM910 cabin is 13.4 ft long.
- How many seats does a Daher TBM910 have? The Daher TBM910 has 6 seats total, single pilot + 5 passegners.
- What engines are in the Daher TBM910? The Daher TBM910 is powered by 1 x P&WC PT6-66D engine.
- How much thrust does the Daher TBM910 produce? The P&WC PT6-66D engines on the TBM910 produce 850 shp, flat rated to ISA + 49°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Daher TBM910 engines? The P&WC PT6-66D engines on the Daher TBM910 have a 3,500 hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Daher TBM910? The TBM910 is eligible for the TBM Total Care program and the P&WC ESP programs that now cover the PT6.