The Daher TBM940 is high performance pressurized turboprop that will get you anywhere within a 1,720 nm range at a cruise speed of 330 kts all in the comfort of the immaculately appointed ‘TBM Exclusive Harmonies’ cabin options.
The only difference between the TBM910 and the TBM940 is the avionics suite, however this is far more significant than it sounds. The Garmin G3000 and related features in the TBM940 is a total game changer with the Autothrottle enabling the implementation of the Garmin Autoland (TBM HomeSafe) along with Angle of Attack indicators make the TBM 940 one of the most advanced personal aircraft ever created.
“The Daher TBM940 is one of the most advanced aircraft ever created and it is a rocket ship.”
The cabin in the TBM940 includes 4 passenger seats in a club configuration and 2 crew. The aft seats fold forward for easy access to luggage and the coat hanging compartment.
The Daher TBM940 is powered by the Pratt & Whitney PT6-66D turboprop engine generating 850 shp, delivering a high-speed cruise of 330 ktas and a max range of 1,720 nm.
Compare Daher TBM940
- Compare Daher TBM940 vs. Daher TBM910 vs. Piper M600/SLS >>
- Compare Daher TBM940 vs. Piper M500 vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2>>
- Compare Daher TBM940 vs. Citation M2 vs. HondaJet Elite >>
- Compare Daher TBM940 vs. Pilatus PC-12 NGX vs. King Air 250 >>
- Compare Daher TBM940 vs. Cirrus SR22T vs. Diamond DA-62 >>
Daher TBM940 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Daher TBM940? The DOC for the Daher TBM940 is $744 per hour.
- What is the range of a Daher TBM940? The Daher TBM940 has a max range of 1,720 nm @ 252 kt long-range cruise speed.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Daher TBM940? The max cruise speed of the Daher TBM940 is 330 ktas.
- What is the take-off distance of a Daher TBM940? The Daher TBM940 has a take-off field length of 2,380 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Daher TBM940? The Daher TBM940 has a landing distance of 2,430 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Daher TBM940? The Daher TBM940 has a service ceiling of 31,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Daher TBM940 have? The Daher TBM940 flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G3000 including autothrottle, Daher E-CoPilot and HomeSafe based on Garmin’s Autoland.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Daher TBM940? The Daher TBM940 cabin is 13.4 ft long.
- How many seats does a Daher TBM940 have? The Daher TBM940 has 6 seats total, single pilot + 5 passegners.
- What engines are in the Daher TBM940? The Daher TBM940 is powered by 1 x P&WC PT6-66D engine.
- How much thrust does the Daher TBM940 produce? The P&WC PT6-66D engines on the TBM940 produce 850 shp, flat rated to ISA + 49°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Daher TBM940 engines? The P&WC PT6-66D engines on the Daher TBM940 have a 3,500 hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Daher TBM940? The TBM940 is eligible for the TBM Total Care program and the P&WC ESP programs that now cover the PT6.