Dassault Falcon 7X
Buy Dassault Falcon 7X jets with air.one
The Falcon 7X was the first business jet to implement a full Digital Flight Control System (fly-by-wire), paving the way for the entire sector. In addition to the advanced FCS, the Falcon 7X offers perhaps the quietest cabin experience that is only shared with the Falcon 8X.
The Falcon 7X is defined by its agility and efficiency, achieving between 15%-30% efficiency gains over any of its competitors, slower, safe and shorter landings. With a MLW at 90% of it MTOW the 7X enables longer multi-leg routes without refuelling.
“The Falcon 7X optimises elegance, efficiency and performance”
The flight deck in the Falcon 7X is equipped with the Honeywell Primus EASy avionics suite, with Enhanced Vision (EVS), Synthetic Vision (SVS) all combined on the Heads-up display (HUD), operated by an advanced fly-by-wire flight control system.
The Falcon 7X has a typical cabin configuration for 14 passengers spread among a 26.2 ft (seating area) three-zone cabin. The forward cabin is appointed by 4-place club, followed by a 4-place dining group and finally dual aft 3-place berthable divans.
The Falcon 7X is powered by 3 x P&WC PW307A generating 6,400 lbs thrust each, delivering exceptional performance in hot, high conditions including a service ceiling of 51,000 ft.
Dassault Falcon 7X FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Falcon 7X? The DOC for the Falcon 7X is $3,850 per hour.
- What is the range of a Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X has a max NBAA range of 5,950 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Falcon 7X? The max cruise speed of the Falcon 7X is 497 knots.
- How fast is the Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X has a top speed of Mach 0.90.
- What is the take-off distance of a Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X has a take-off field length of 5,710 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X has a landing distance of 2,070 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Falcon 7X have? The Falcon 7X flight deck is equipped with the Honeywell Primus EASy, combining Enhanced Vision (EVS) and Synthetic Vision (SVS) in a single heads up display HUD).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X cabin is 39.1 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Falcon 7X have? The Falcon 7X has typical seating for 14 passengers (up to 16) and 3 crew.
- What is the max cabin altitude in a Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X has a max cabin altitude of only 3,900 ft.
- Does a Falcon 7X has a crew rest? The Falcon 7X has a crew jump seat although no crew rest.
- Does a Falcon 7X have a bedroom? The Falcon 7X has an aft cabin with dual 3-place berthable divans.
- What engines are in the Falcon 7X? The Falcon 7X is powered by 3 x Pratt & Whitney PW307A engines.
- How much thrust does the Falcon 7X produce? The Pratt & Whitney PW307A engines on the Falcon 7X produce 6,400 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 17°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Falcon 7X engines? The Pratt & Whitney PW307A engines on the Falcon 7X are maintained “on-condition”.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Falcon 8X? The Falcon 7X is eligible for ‘FalconCare’. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Pratt & Whitney engines are eligible for the P&WC ESP programs including the new ESP Platinum program including flyaway kits.