Buy Dassault Falcon 8X jets with air.one
The Falcon 8X is the flagship of the Dassault business jet range and a genuine contender for the leading long-range business jet crown. The Falcon 8X with a range of 6,450 is not the longest-range aircraft available, although it has pushed the boundaries in technology and comfort refining the fly-by-wire technologies introduced with the Falcon 7X.
The tri-fan business jet is unique to Dassault, not only providing peace of mind to its passengers and their families, but also provides un-paralleled short field, hot and high performance. The Falcon 8X enables its owners to access more airfields than any of its peers without sacrificing speed, payload and range.
“The Falcon 8X has more range, more cabin, same legendary efficiency”
The Falcon 8X has a take-off field length of 5,910 ft at a MTOW of 73,000 lbs, cruises at Mach 0.9 to a range of 6,450 nm.
The flight deck in the Falcon 8X is equipped with the Honeywell Primus EASy avionics suite, with Enhanced Vision (EVS), Synthetic Vision (SVS) all combined on the Heads-up display (HUD), operated by an advanced fly-by-wire flight control system.
The Falcon 8X has a typical cabin configuration for 14 passengers spread among a 29.2 ft (seating area) three-zone cabin. The forward cabin is appointed by 4-place club, followed by a 4-place dining group and finally dual aft 3-place berthable divans.
The Falcon 8X is powered by 3 x P&WC PW307D creating 5% greater thrust while reducing fuel costs amounting to NOx emissions to more than 30% below international standards. The third engine also enables more efficient flight operations being able to plan more direct routes over water.
Dassault Falcon 8X FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Falcon 8X? The DOC for the Falcon 8X is $3,805 per hour.
- What is the range of a Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X has a max NBAA range of 6,450 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Falcon 8X? The max cruise speed of the Falcon 8Xis 497 knots.
- How fast is the Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X has a top speed of Mach 0.90.
- What is the take-off distance of a Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X has a take-off field length of 5,910 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X has a landing distance of 2,240 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Falcon 8X have? The Falcon 8X flight deck is equipped with the Honeywell Primus EASy, combining Enhanced Vision (EVS) and Synthetic Vision (SVS) in a single heads up display HUD).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X cabin is 42.7 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Falcon 8X have? The Falcon 8X has typical seating for 14 passengers (up to 16) and 3 crew.
- What is the max cabin altitude in a Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X has a max cabin altitude of only 3,900 ft.
- Does a Falcon 8X has a crew rest? The Falcon 8X has a crew jump seat although no crew rest.
- Does a Falcon 8X have a bedroom? The Falcon 8X has an aft cabin with dual 3-place berthable divans.
- What engines are in the Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X is powered by 3 x Pratt & Whitney PW307D engines.
- How much thrust does the Falcon 8X produce? The Pratt & Whitney PW307D engines on the Falcon 8X produce 6722 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 17°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Falcon 8X engines? The Pratt & Whitney PW307D engines on the Falcon 8X are maintained “on-condition”.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Falcon 8X? The Falcon 8X is eligible for ‘FalconCare’. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Pratt & Whitney engines are eligible for the P&WC ESP programs including the new ESP Platinum program including flyaway kits.