Dassault Falcon 900LX
Buy Dassault Falcon 900LX jets with air.one
The Falcon 900LX is the latest refinement of a proven performer with 500+ deliveries since inception. The Falcon 900 pioneered the trijet business jet and it has stood the test of time, with its legendary efficiency and performance hot / high conditions.
The Falcon 900LX is largest cabin and longest range super mid-size business jet, yet it remains competitive with regard to direct operating costs and in fact far exceeds some of its rivals field length requirements especially at high density altitudes.
“The Falcon 900LX has undeniable ramp presence and does not disappoint in the air”
The flight deck in the Falcon 900LX is equipped with the Honeywell Primus EASy II avionics suite, with the optional FalconEye Enhanced Vision (EVS), Synthetic Vision (SVS) all combined on the Heads-up display (HUD).
The Falcon 900LX has a typical cabin configuration for 14 passengers spread among a 23.5 ft (seating area) three-zone cabin. The forward cabin is appointed by 4-place club, followed by a 4-place dining group and finally dual aft 3-place berthable divans.
The Falcon 900LX is powered by 3 x Honeywell TFE731-60 engines generating 5,000 lbs thrust each, delivering exceptional performance in hot, high conditions including a service ceiling of 51,000 ft.
Compare Dassault Falcon 900LX
- Compare Dassault Falcon 900LX vs. Falcon 6X vs. Falcon 2000LXS >>
- Compare Dassault Falcon 900LX vs. Global 5500 vs. Gulfstream G500 >>
- Compare Dassault Falcon 900LX vs. Challenger 650 vs. Embraer Legacy 650E >>
- Compare Dassault Falcon 900LX vs. Embraer Praetor 600 vs. Challenger 650 >>
- Compare Dassault Falcon 900LX vs. Gulfstream G280 vs. Citation Longitude >>
Dassault Falcon 900LX FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Falcon 900LX? The DOC for the Falcon 900LX is $3,588 per hour.
- What is the range of a Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX has a max NBAA range of 4,750 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Falcon 900LX? The max cruise speed of the Falcon 900LX is 474 ktas.
- How fast is the Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX has a top speed of Mach 0.87.
- What is the take-off distance of a Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX has a take-off field length of 5,360 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX has a landing distance of 2,415 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Falcon 900LX have? The Falcon 900LX flight deck is equipped with the Honeywell Primus EASy II, with the optional FalconEye combining Enhanced Vision (EVS) and Synthetic Vision (SVS) in a single heads up display HUD).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX cabin is 33.2 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Falcon 900LX have? The Falcon 900LX has typical seating for 14 passengers (up to 16) and 2 crew.
- Does a Falcon 900LX has a crew rest? The Falcon 900LX has an optional crew jump seat although no crew rest.
- Does a Falcon 900LX have a bedroom? The Falcon 900LX has an aft cabin with dual 3-place divans (one of which is berthable.
- What engines are in the Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX is powered by 3 x Honeywell TPE731-60 engines.
- How much thrust does the Falcon 900LX produce? The Honeywell TPE731-60 engines on the Falcon 900LX produce 5,000 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 17°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Falcon 900LX engines? The The Honeywell TPE731-60 engines on the Falcon 900LX have an initial TBO of 5,000 hours.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Falcon 900LX? The Falcon 900LX is eligible for ‘FalconCare’. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Honeywell TFE731-60 engines are eligible for the Honeywell MSP programs.