Embraer Legacy 450
Buy Embraer Legacy 450 jets with air.one
The Legacy 450 is a mid-size business jet by Embraer, first delivered in 2014 the clean sheet design was the first mid-size business jet (along with the larger cabin Legacy 500) to feature a closed loop fly-by-wire flight control system operated by a side-stick. The Legacy 450 features a flat floor and stand-up cabin.
The Legacy 450 has recently been upgraded to the Praetor 500 with improved range, speed and field performance. The Praetor 500 with the received FAA and EASA certification in 2019.
“The Legacy 450 just got better… meet the upgraded Praetor 500”
The Legacy 450 has standard seating for 7 passengers (up to 9). The forward cabin is configured with a single side facing seat opposite the entry, followed by a 4-place club and 2 forward facing seats. Th aft lavatory features an optional belted vacuum lavatory with ample natural light through 2 windows.
The flight deck in the Legacy 450 is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion avionics suite, delivered compliant to ADS-B, WAAS / LPV, RNP 0.3 and including advanced features such as SVS, optional Embraer EVS and multi-scan weather radar.
The Legacy 450 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines generating 6,540 lbs thrust each, delivering 4 passengers a range of 2,973 nm.
Compare Embraer Legacy 450
- Compare Embraer Legacy 450 vs. Legacy 650E vs. Legacy 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 450 vs. Praetor 600 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 450 vs. Legacy 500 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 450 vs. Citation Sovereign+ vs. Challenger 350 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 450 vs. Citation Latitude vs. Citation XLS+ >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 450 vs. Falcon 2000S vs. Citation Longitude >>
Embraer Legacy 450 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Legacy 450? The DOC for the Legacy 450 is $2,790 per hour.
- What is the range of a Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 has a max NBAA range of 2,790 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Legacy 450? The max cruise speed of the Legacy 450 is 462 ktas.
- How fast is the Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 has a top speed of Mach 0.83.
- What is the take-off distance of a Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 has a take-off field length of 3,907 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 has a landing distance of 2,090 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What is the maximum cabin altitude of the Legacy 450? The Legacy 500 has a max cabin altitude of 6,000 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Legacy 450 have? The Legacy 450 flight deck is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 cabin is 20.6 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Legacy 450 have? The Legacy 450 has typical seating for 7 (up to 9) passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines.
- How much thrust does the Legacy 450 produce? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Legacy 450 produce 6,420 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 18°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Legacy 450 engines? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Legacy 450 are maintained on-condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Legacy 450? The Legacy 450 is eligible for ‘Embraer Executive Care’ (EEC). The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Honeywell HTF7500E engines are eligible for the Honeywell MSP programs, whilst the Rockwell Collins avionics are eligible for CASP (Collins Avionics Service Program).