Buy Embraer Legacy 500 jets with air.one
The Legacy 500 is a mid-size business jet by Embraer, first delivered in 2014 the clean sheet design was the first mid-size business jet (along with the Legacy 450) to feature a closed loop fly-by-wire flight control system operated by a side-stick. The Legacy 500 features a flat floor and stand-up cabin.
The Legacy 500 has recently been upgraded to the Praetor 600 with improved range, speed and field performance. The Praetor 600 with the received FAA and EASA certification in 2019.
“The Legacy 500 advanced the course of mid-size business jets and cleared the air for the Praetor 600”
The Legacy 500 has a standard 2-zone cabin with seating for 9 passengers (up to 12). The forward cabin is configured with a 4-place club followed by a 3-place divan opposite a 2-place club set. A pocket door leads you to the enclosed lavatory with wash basin and accessing the largest baggage compartment (155 cu. ft) in the class.
The flight deck in the Legacy 500 is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion avionics suite, delivered compliant to ADS-B, WAAS / LPV, RNP 0.3 and including advanced features such as SVS, optional Embraer EVS and multi-scan weather radar.
The Legacy 500 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines generating 7,036 lbs thrust each, delivering 4 passengers a range of 3,153 nm.
Compare Embraer Legacy 500
- Compare Embraer Legacy 500 vs. Legacy 650E vs. Legacy 450 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 500 vs. Praetor 600 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 500 vs. Legacy 450 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 500 vs. Citation Sovereign+ vs. Challenger 350 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 500 vs. Citation Latitude vs. Citation XLS+ >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 500 vs. Falcon 2000S vs. Citation Longitude >>
Embraer Legacy 500 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Legacy 500? The DOC for the Legacy 500 is $3,141 per hour.
- What is the range of a Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 has a max NBAA range of 3,153 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Legacy 500? The max cruise speed of the Legacy 500 is 466 ktas.
- How fast is the Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 has a top speed of Mach 0.83.
- What is the take-off distance of a Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 has a take-off field length of 4,084 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 has a landing distance of 2,122 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What is the maximum cabin altitude of the Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 has a max cabin altitude of 6,000 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Legacy 500 have? The Legacy 500 flight deck is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 cabin is 24.1 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Legacy 500 have? The Legacy 500 has typical seating for 9 passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines.
- How much thrust does the Legacy 500 produce? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Legacy 500 produce 7,036 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 18°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Legacy 500 engines? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Legacy 500 are maintained on-condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Legacy 500? The Legacy 500 is eligible for ‘Embraer Executive Care’ (EEC). The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Honeywell HTF7500E engines are eligible for the Honeywell MSP programs, whilst the Rockwell Collins avionics are eligible for CASP (Collins Avionics Service Program).