Buy Embraer Legacy 650E jets with air.one
The Legacy 650E is a super mid-size business jet developed from the Embraer ERJ-145, with 30.3 ft of seating area it is the longest cabin in the class. In addition, the Legacy 650E boasts the largest lavatory and in-flight accessible baggage compartment (286 cu. ft) in the class as well.
The Legacy 650E has earned its successes through a near-perfect dispatch rate, which has also enabled Embraer to offer a 10-year / 10,000-hour warranty.
“The Legacy 650E cabin is nearly 30% longer than its nearest competitor”
The Legacy 650E has a 3-zone cabin with standard seating for 12 and up to 14 passengers. The forward cabin is configured with a 4-place club followed by a 4-place dining group, the standard aft cabin is configured with a 3-place divan opposite a single club seat.
The flight deck in the Legacy 650E is equipped with the Honeywell Primus Elite avionics suite, with one of the most highly specified flight decks to come as standard. The Legacy 650E is delivered in compliance with ADS-B, WAAS / LPV, RAAS, FANS 1/A CPDLC, and more.
The Legacy 650E is powered by 2 x Rolls-Royce AE3007A2 engines generating 9,020 lbs thrust each, delivering exceptional performance in hot, high conditions including a service ceiling of 41,000 ft.
Compare Embraer Legacy 650E
- Compare Embraer Legacy 650E vs. Legacy 500 vs. Legacy 450 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 650E vs. Praetor 600 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 650E vs. Falcon 900LX vs. Challenger 650 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 650E vs. Falcon 2000LXS vs. Gulfstream G280 >>
- Compare Embraer Legacy 650E vs. Falcon 2000S vs. Citation Longitude >>
Embraer Legacy 650E FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Legacy 650E? The DOC for the Legacy 650E is $3,860 per hour.
- What is the range of a Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E has a max NBAA range of 3,980 nm with 6 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Legacy 650E? The max cruise speed of the Legacy 650E is 459 ktas.
- How fast is the Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E has a top speed of Mach 0.80.
- What is the take-off distance of a Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E has a take-off field length of 5,741 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E has a landing distance of 2,842 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E has a service ceiling of 41,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Legacy 650E have? The Legacy 650E flight deck is equipped with the Honeywell Primus Elite.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E cabin is 42.4 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Legacy 650E have? The Legacy 650E has typical seating for 12 passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E is powered by 2 x Rolls-Royce AE3007A2 engines.
- How much thrust does the Legacy 650E produce? The Rolls-Royce AE3007A2 engines on the Legacy 650E produce 9,020 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Legacy 650E engines? The Rolls-Royce AE3007A2 engines on the Legacy 650E are maintained on-condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Legacy 650E? The Legacy 650E is eligible for ‘Embraer Executive Care’ (EEC). The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Rolls-Royce AE3007A2 engines are eligible for the Rolls-Royce Corporate Care programs.