Buy Embraer Lineage 1000E jets with air.one
The Lineage 1000E is a VIP airliner based on the Embraer E-190, making it Embraer’s largest cabin jet featuring a 5-zone cabin creating a home in the sky. The Lineage 1000E suits the most discerning owner with cabin more than 20ft longer than the largest purpose-built business jet the Global 7500.
The Lineage 1000E has the lowest ownership costs of all VIP airliners including the initial capital cost and direct operating costs.
“The Lineage 1000E is the lowest cost VIP Airliner in the market.”
The flight deck in the Lineage 1000E is equipped with the Honeywell Primus Epic avionics suite, operated by a fly-by-wire flight control system.
The Lineage 1000E has a typical cabin including and entry foyer which converts into a crew rest in flight, passing through a forward galley into a private dining / conference room with 6-place set, followed by the forward lavatory.
The center lounge area includes 3-zones typically configured with a 4-place club, 3-place divan opposite a credenza and finally a second 6-place dining set.
The aft cabin includes an optional master suite with a grand ensuite including a walk-in shower. Finally, you will reach the largest in-flight accessible luggage compartment of any business jet (323 cu. ft).
Compare Embraer Lineage 1000E
- Compare Embraer Lineage 1000E vs. Legacy 650E vs. Praetor 600 >>
- Compare Embraer Lineage 1000E vs. Airbus ACJ319 vs. Boeing BBJ MAX 8 >>
- Compare Embraer Lineage 1000E vs. Global 7500 vs. Gulfstream G650ER >>
- Compare Embraer Lineage 1000E vs. Global 5500 vs. Gulfstream G500 >>
- Compare Embraer Lineage 1000E vs. Falcon 8X vs. Falcon 7X >>
- Compare Embraer Lineage 1000E vs. Falcon 6X vs. Falcon 900LX >>
Embraer Lineage 1000E FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Lineage 1000E? The DOC for the Lineage 1000E is $5,827 per hour.
- What is the range of a Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E has a max NBAA range of 4,460 nm with 8 passengers and 3 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Lineage 1000E? The max cruise speed of the Lineage 1000E is 470 ktas.
- How fast is the Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E has a top speed of Mach 0.82.
- What is the take-off distance of a Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E has a take-off field length of 6,076 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E has a landing distance of 2,450 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E has a service ceiling of 41,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Lineage 1000E have? The Lineage 1000E flight deck is equipped with the Honeywell Primus Epic, with a complete fly-by-wire flight control system.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E cabin is 76.6 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Lineage 1000E have? The Lineage 1000E has typical seating for 16 passengers and 3 crew.
- Does a Lineage 1000E has a crew rest? The Lineage 1000E includes a crew rest consisting of a pull-out divan in the entry foyer.
- What engines are in the Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E is powered by 2 x GE CF34-10E7-B engines.
- How much thrust does the Lineage 1000E produce? The GE CF34-10E7-B engines on the Lineage 1000E produce 18,500 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Lineage 1000E engines? The GE CF34-10E7-B engines on the Lineage 1000E are maintained on-condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Lineage 1000E? The Lineage 1000E is eligible for ‘Embraer Executive Care’ (EEC). The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The GE CF34-10E7-B engines are eligible for the GE OnPoint programs.