Embraer Phenom 300E
Buy Embraer Phenom 300E jets with air.one
The Phenom 300E is the latest variant of the best-selling light business jet of the last decade with Embraer engineering the jet to be faster and safer. The cockpit has been upgraded with the Garmin G3000 making it perhaps the most enviable single pilot (owner pilot) jet on the market.
The Phenom 300E has earned its success against the odds, competing against the entrenched Citation Jet family, although the Phenom 300 continues to outsell the CJ3+ and CJ4 due, in part, to its impressive dispatch rate and relatively low operating costs.
“The Phenom 300E is the best-selling light jet over the last decade and it just got better… again”
The Phenom 300E standard seating configuration includes 6 passengers with a forward 4-place club followed by 2 forward facing seats. Optional seating (up to 9 passengers) includes a forward 2-place divan opposite the entry way and an optional belted aft lavatory. The standard aft lavatory can also be equipped with a vanity cabinet and wash basin.
The flight deck in the Phenom 300E is equipped with the Embraer Prodigy Touch (Garmin G3000) avionics suite to deliver a low workload and efficient mission. The Phenom 300E is also the first business jet to include a runway overrun technology providing early detection where the approach is either too steep or too fast.
The Phenom 300E is powered by 2 x Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E1 engines generating 3,478 lbs thrust each, which deliver a 4 pax range of 2,010 nm.
Compare Embraer Phenom 300E
- Compare Embraer Phenom 300E vs. Citation CJ4 vs. Pilatus PC-24 >>
- Compare Embraer Phenom 300E vs. LearJet 75 Liberty vs. Citation XLS+ >>
- Compare Embraer Phenom 300E vs. Phenom 100EV vs. Citation M2 >>
- Compare Embraer Phenom 300E vs. King Air 350i vs. Pilatus PC-12NGX >>
Embraer Phenom 300E FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Phenom 300E? The DOC for the Phenom 300E is $1,758 per hour.
- What is the range of a Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E has a max NBAA range of 1,970 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Phenom 300E? The max cruise speed of the Phenom 300E is 453 ktas.
- How fast is the Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E has a top speed of Mach 0.78.
- What is the take-off distance of a Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E has a take-off field length of 3,138 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E has a landing distance of 2,200 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What is the cabin pressure of the Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E has a max cabin pressure of 9.4 psi.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Phenom 300E have? The Phenom 300E flight deck is equipped with the Embraer Prodigy Touch (Garmin G3000).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E cabin is 17.2 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Phenom 300E have? The Phenom 300E has standard seating for 6 (up to 9) passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E is powered by Pratt & Whitney Canada PW535E1.
- How much thrust does the Phenom 300E produce? The Pratt & Whitney PW535E1 engines on the Phenom 300E produce 3,360 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Phenom 300E engines? The Pratt & Whitney PW535E1 engines on the Phenom 300E have a 5,000-hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Phenom 300E? The Phenom 300E is eligible for ‘Embraer Executive Care’ (EEC). The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The P&WC PW535E1 engines are eligible for the P&WC ESP programs.