Buy Gulfstream G280 jets with air.one
The G280 is super mid-size business jet designed for superior access with auto throttle and auto brake, the G280 is certified for steep approach and has optional Enhanced vision. The G280 makes short work of high-altitude airports and low visibility conditions, providing owners peace of mind in any mission.
Developed and built in the USA, The Gulfstream G280 serves your business with great efficiency and your family with one of the greatest on earth.
“The G280 serves you on almost any mission in almost any conditions”
The G280 is typically equipped with a generous dual 4-place club configuration for 8 passengers. Other elegantly appointed alternatives include an after 3-place divan opposite a 2 place club for 9 passengers, a 3-place divan opposite a 4-place dining group for seating up to 10 and finally a 2-place club opposite a 4-place dining group in the aft cabin zone.
The flight deck in the G280 is equipped with the Gulfstream PlaneView 280 (Rockewell Collins ProLine Fusion) avionics suite featuring the optional Gulfstream Enhanced Flight Vision System enabling flights to land without natural vision.
The G280 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7250G engines generating 7,624 lbs thrust each, delivering a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.85 and a max 4 pax range of 7,500 nm including 2 crew.
Compare Gulfstream G280
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Challenger 650 vs. Challenger 350 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Falcon 900LX vs. Falcon 2000LXS >>
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Praetor 600 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Legacy 650E vs. Falcon 2000S >>
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Legacy 500 vs. Legacy 450 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Citation Sovereign+ vs. Citation Latitude >>
Gulfstream G280 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a G280? The DOC for the G280 is $3,168 per hour.
- What is the range of a G280? The G280 has a max NBAA range of 3,600 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a G280? The max cruise speed of the G280 is 560 ktas.
- How fast is the G280? The G280 has a top speed of Mach 0.85, high-speed cruise of Mach 0.84 and a long-range cruise of Mach 0.80.
- What is the take-off distance of a G280? The G280 has a take-off field length of 4,750 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the G280? The G280 has a landing distance of 2720 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a G280? The G280 has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW with an initial cruise altitude of 43,000.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the G280 have? The G280 flight deck is equipped with the Gulfstream PlaneView 280 (Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion).
- What is the length of the cabin in a G280? The G280 cabin is 25.9 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a G280 have? The G280 has typical seating for 8 (up to 10) passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the G280? The G280 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7250G engines.
- How much thrust does the G280 produce? The Honeywell HTF7250G engines on the G280 produce 7,624 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 17°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the G280 engines? The Honeywell HTF7250G 12 engines on the G280 are maintained on-condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the G280? The G280 is eligible for ‘Gulfstream Plane Parts’. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Honeywell HTF7250G engines are eligible for the Honeywell MSP programs and the ProLine Fusion avionics are eligible for CASP (Collins Avionics Service Program.