Buy Gulfstream G500 jets with air.one
The G500 is an all new clean sheet design from Gulfstream, raising the bar for large jets once again along with its sister jet, the G600. A new cabin cross section along with a new wing and the Pratt and Whitney PurePower engines, the G500 goes further on less fuel.
Developed and built in the USA, the G500 offers passengers a uniquely quiet, smooth ride with its whisper quiet engines and award-winning cabin experience.
“The G500 is a clean sheet design that is cleaner and faster than ever before”
The exceptional Gulfstream cabin experience is highlighted by its iconic panoramic oval windows and 100% fresh air cabin.
The G500 has a typical configuration including a forward crew rest, lavatory and galley, followed by a 3-zone passenger cabin. A forward 4-place club group followed by a 4-place dining / conference group through to an aft 3-place divan opposite a 2-place club set.
The flight deck in the G500 is equipped with the Gulfstream Symmetry Flight Deck avionics suite featuring the Gulfstream Enhanced Flight Vision System enabling flights to land without natural vision.
The G500 is powered by 2 x P&WC PW814GA PurePower engines generating 15,144 lbs thrust each, delivering a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.90 and a max 8 pax range of 5,200 nm including 3 crew.
Compare Gulfstream G500
- Compare Gulfstream G500 vs. Gulfstream G600 vs. Gulfstream G650ER >>
- Compare Gulfstream G500 vs. Global 5500 vs. Global 6500 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G500 vs. Falcon 8X vs. Falcon 6X >>
- Compare Gulfstream G500 vs. Embraer Lineage 1000E vs. Airbus ACJ319 >>
Gulfstream G500 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a G500? The DOC for the G500 is $4,644 per hour.
- What is the range of a G500? The G500 has a max NBAA range of 5,200 nm with 8 passengers and 3 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a G500? The max cruise speed of the G500 is 600 ktas.
- How fast is the G500? The G500 has a top speed of Mach 0.925, high-speed cruise of Mach 0.90 and a long-range cruise of Mach 0.85.
- What is the take-off distance of a G500? The G500 has a take-off field length of 5,200 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the G500? The G500 has a landing distance of 3,100 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a G500? The G500 has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft at MTOW with an initial cruise altitude of 41,000.
- What is the cabin pressure of the G500? The G500 has a cabin pressure of 10.7 psi maintaining a sea level cabin pressure up to 31,900 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the G500 have? The G500 flight deck is equipped with the Gulfstream Symmetry Flight Deck.
- What is the length of the cabin in a G500? The G500 cabin is 41.5 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a G500 have? The G500 has typical seating for 12 (up to 19) passengers and 3 crew.
- What engines are in the G500? The G500 is powered by 2 x P&WC PW814GA PurePower engines.
- How much thrust does the G500 produce? The P&WC PW815GA PurePower engines on the G500 produce 15,144 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the G500 engines? The P&WC PW815GA PurePower engines on the G500 are maintained on condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the G500? The G500 is eligible for ‘Gulfstream Plane Parts’. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The P&WC PW815GA PurePower engines are eligible for the P&WC ESP programs.