Buy Gulfstream G600 jets with air.one
The G600 is an all new clean sheet design from Gulfstream, raising the bar for large jets once again along with its sister jet, the G500. A new cabin cross section along with a new wing and the Pratt and Whitney PurePower engines, the G600 goes further on less fuel.
Developed and built in the USA, the G600 offers passengers a uniquely quiet, smooth ride with its whisper quiet engines and award-winning cabin experience.
“The G600 sets new standards in the large jet market”
The G600 has a typical 3-zone configuration including a forward crew rest, lavatory and galley. A forward 4-place club group followed by a 4-place dining / conference group through a pocket door to your private suite which can be configured with either a 3-place divan and credenza or a fixed stateroom and more.
The flight deck in the G600 is equipped with the Gulfstream Symmetry Flight Deck featuring the Gulfstream Enhanced Flight Vision System enabling flights to land without natural vision.
The G600 is powered by 2 x Pratt & Whitney PW815GA PurePower engines generating 15,680 lbs thrust each, delivering a high-speed cruise of Mach 0.90 and a max 8 pax range of 6,500 nm including 4 crew.
Compare Gulfstream G600
- Compare Gulfstream G600 vs. Gulfstream G650ER vs. Gulfstream G500 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G600 vs. Global 7500 vs. Global 6500 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G600 vs. Falcon 8X vs. Falcon 6X >>
- Compare Gulfstream G600 vs. Boeing BBJ MAX8 vs. Airbus ACJ319 >>
Gulfstream G600 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a G600? The DOC for the G600 is $4,789 per hour.
- What is the range of a G600? The G600 has a max NBAA range of 6,500 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a G600? The max cruise speed of the G600 is 600 ktas.
- How fast is the G600? The G600 has a top speed of Mach 0.925, high-speed cruise of Mach 0.90 and a long-range cruise of Mach 0.85.
- What is the take-off distance of a G600? The G600 has a take-off field length of 5,900 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the G600? The G600 has a landing distance of 3,100 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a G600? The G600 has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft at MTOW with an initial cruise altitude of 41,000.
- What is the cabin pressure of the G600? The G600 has a cabin pressure of 10.7 psi maintaining a sea level cabin pressure up to 31,900 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the G600 have? The G600 flight deck is equipped with the Gulfstream Symmetry Flight Deck.
- What is the length of the cabin in a G600? The G600 cabin is 45.2 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a G600 have? The G600 has typical seating for 12 (up to 19) passengers and 4 crew.
- What engines are in the G600? The G600 is powered by 2 x P&WC PW815GA PurePower engines.
- How much thrust does the G600 produce? The P&WC PW815GA PurePower engines on the G600 produce 15,680 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the G600 engines? The Rolls-Royce BR725 A1-12 engines on the G600 are maintained on condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the G600? The G600 is eligible for ‘Gulfstream Plane Parts’. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The P&WC PW815GA PurePower engines are eligible for the P&WC ESP programs.