Buy Gulfstream G650ER jets with air.one
The G650ER is the longest-range largest cabin jet currently available from Gulfstream and the pinnacle for most business jet aficionados globally. Whilst the Global 7500 has slightly longer range and longer cabin, the Gulfstream brand and aesthetic are near impossible to compete with.
Developed and built in the USA, Gulfstream have delivered 400+ G650 / G650ER aircraft which have set 100+ speed records in their relatively short lifespan. This widely trusted business jet delivers on its reputation with an enviable dispatch rate.
“The G650ER is the flagship Gulfstream, the ‘All American’ dream”
The exceptional Gulfstream cabin experience is highlighted by its iconic panoramic oval windows and 100% fresh air cabin.
The G650ER has a typical configuration including a forward crew rest, lavatory and galley, followed by a 3-zone passenger cabin. A forward 4-place club group followed by a 4-place dining / conference group through a pocket door to your private suite which can be configured with either a 3-place divan and credenza or a fixed stateroom and more.
The flight deck in the G650ER is equipped with the Gulfstream PlaneView II (Honeywell Primus Epic) avionics suite featuring the Gulfstream Enhanced Flight Vision System enabling flights to land without natural vision and the Predictive Landing Performance System enabling early detection of runway overruns resulting from excessively fast or steep approaches.
The G650ER is powered by 2 x Rolls Royce BR725 engines generating 16,900 lbs thrust each, delivering a high speed cruise of Mach 0.90 and a max 8 pax range of 7,500 nm including 4 crew.
Compare Gulfstream G650ER
- Compare Gulfstream G650ER vs. Gulfstream G600 vs. Gulfstream G500 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G650ER vs. Global 7500 vs. Gulfstream G700 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G650ER vs. Falcon 8X vs. Falcon 6X >>
- Compare Gulfstream G650ER vs. Boeing BBJ MAX8 vs. Airbus ACJ319 >>
Gulfstream G650ER FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a G650ER? The DOC for the G650ER is $4,844 per hour.
- What is the range of a G650ER? The G650ER has a max NBAA range of 7,500 nm with 8 passengers and 4 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a G650ER? The max cruise speed of the G650ER is 600 ktas.
- How fast is the G650ER? The G650ER has a top speed of Mach 0.925, high-speed cruise of Mach 0.90 and a long-range cruise of Mach 0.85.
- What is the take-off distance of a G650ER? The G650ER has a take-off field length of 6,299 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the G650ER? The G650ER has a landing distance of 3,000 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a G650ER? The G650ER has a service ceiling of 51,000 ft at MTOW with an initial cruise altitude of 41,000.
- What is the cabin pressure of the G650ER? The G650ER has a cabin pressure of 10.7 psi maintaining a sea level cabin pressure up to 31,900 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the G650ER have? The G650ER flight deck is equipped with the Gulfstream PlaneView II (Honeywell Primus Epic).
- What is the length of the cabin in a G650ER? The G650ER cabin is 46.9 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a G650ER have? The G650ER has typical seating for 12 (up to 19) passengers and 4 crew.
- What engines are in the G650ER? The G650ER is powered by 2 x Rolls-Royce BR725 A1-12 engines.
- How much thrust does the G650ER produce? The Rolls-Royce BR725 A1-12 engines on the G650ER produce 16,900 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 15°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the G650ER engines? The Rolls-Royce BR725 A1-12 engines on the G650ER are maintained on condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the G650ER? The G650ER is eligible for ‘Gulfstream Plane Parts’. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Rolls-Royce BR725 A1-12 engines are eligible for the Rolls-Royce Corporate Care programs.