Buy Pilatus PC-24 jets with air.one
The Pilatus PC-24 Super Versatile Jet is the newest entrant into the light jet market, taking all of the best features of the Pilatus PC-12 and building a truly remarkable jet that is just as capable off field (grass, dirt, gravel strips) as it is on field.
The PC-24 jet features a standard aft cargo door making it an ideal platform for air ambulance (aeromedical) applications as well as the adventure ready private owner who wishes to load camping, skiing, trail-riding gear into the back and landing on a desert salt plain ready to explore.
“The Pilatus PC-24 has quite simply changed the game for the light jet market”
The Pilatus PC-24 BMW Designworks Interior cabin is the largest and most versatile in class, it is 15% wider and 7% taller than the Citation CJ4. The cabin can be configured with 6 passenger seats ranging up to 10 in a commuter configuration. Complete with the aft cargo door, the PC-24 is clearly the most versatile light jet ever built.
The flight deck in the Pilatus PC-24 is equipped with the Pilatus Ace (Honeywell Primus Apex) avionics suite.
The Pilatus PC-24 is powered by 2 x Williams FJ44-4A-QPM engines generating 3,435 lbs thrust each, delivering a high-speed cruise of 440 ktas and a max 4 pax range of 2,000 nm including 2 crew.
Compare Pilatus PC-24
- Compare Pilatus PC-24 vs. Citation CJ4 vs. Phenom 300E >>
- Compare Pilatus PC-24 vs. Citation CJ3+ vs. Learjet 75 Liberty >>
- Compare Pilatus PC-24 vs. Citation XLS+ vs. Citation Latitude >>
- Compare Pilatus PC-24 vs. Pilatus PC-12NGX vs. King Air 350i >>
- Compare Pilatus PC-24 vs. King Air C90GTX vs. King Air 250 >>
Pilatus PC-24 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Pilatus PC-24? The DOC for the Pilatus PC-24 is $1,619 per hour.
- What is the range of a Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 has a max NBAA range of 2,000 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Pilatus PC-24? The max cruise speed of the Pilatus PC-24 is 440 ktas.
- How fast is the Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 has a top speed of Mach 0.74 (419 ktas).
- What is the take-off distance of a Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 has a take-off field length of 2,930 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 has a landing distance of 2,375 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Pilatus PC-24 have? The Pilatus PC-24 flight deck is equipped with the Pilatus ACE (Honeywell Primus Apex).
- What is the length of the cabin in a Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 cabin is 23.0 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory.
- How many seats does a Pilatus PC-24 have? The Pilatus PC-24 has standard seating for 6 (up to 10) passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 is powered by 2 x Williams FJ44-4A-QPM engines.
- How much thrust does the Pilatus PC-24 produce? The Williams FJ44-4A-QPM engines on the PC-24 produce 3,435 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 23°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Pilatus PC-24 engines? The Williams FJ44-4A-QPM engines on the Pilatus PC-24 have a 5,000 hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Pilatus PC-24? The Pilatus PC-24 is eligible for ‘Pilatus CrystalCare’ programs including Flight Ready P1, P2 and P3. The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor. The Williams FJ44-4A-QPM engines are eligible for the Williams TAP programs, whilst the Honeywell Primus Apex avionics are eligible for the MSP programs.