Buy Piper M350 pressurized pistons with air.one
The Piper M350 is the latest variant of the Piper Malibu Mirage, a pressurized turbocharged piston single aircraft, upgraded with the Garmin G1000 NXi and ESP (Electronic Stability Protection) as standard.
“Travel at FL250 in the pressurized comfort of the Piper M350, the pressurized turbocharged piston single.”
The M350 is powered by 1 x Lycoming TIO-540-AE2A turbocharged piston engine generating 350 shp, delivering a max speed cruise speed of 213 ktas and a max range of 1,343 nm.
Compare Piper M350
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Piper M500 vs. Piper M350 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. TBM910 vs. Epic E1000 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Pilatus PC-12NGX vs. Cessna Denali >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Beechcraft C90GTx vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Phenom 100EV vs. HondaJet Elite >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Beechcraft Bonanza G36 vs. Beechcraft Baron G58 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Diamond DA62 vs. Diamond DA42 VI >>
Piper M350 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a M350? The DOC for the M350 is $285 per hour.
- What is the range of a M350? The M350 has a max range of 1,343 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a M350? The max cruise speed of the M350 is 213 ktas.
- What is the take-off distance of a M350? The M350 has a take-off field length of 1,087 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a M350? The M350 has a service ceiling of 25,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the M350 have? The M350 flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi.
- How many seats does a M350 have? The M350 has standard seating for 6 including 2 crew and 4 passengers
- What engines are in the M350? The M350 is powered by 1 x Lycoming TIO-540-AE2A engine.
- How much thrust does the M350 produce? The Lycoming TIO-540-AE2A engine on the M350 produce 350 shp.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the M350 engines? The Lycoming TIO-540-AE2A engine has a 2,000 hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the M350? The Lycoming TIO-540 engine is eligible for the Piston Power maintenance coverage programs.