Buy Piper M500 turboprops with air.one
The Piper M500 is the latest variant of the Piper Malibu Meridian, a high-performance pressurized turboprop, upgraded with the Garmin G1000 NXi and ESP (Electronic Stability Protection) as standard.
“The M500 is a high-performance pressurized turboprop with 1,000+ nm range.”
The M500 is powered by 1 x P&WC PT6A-42A turboprop engine generating 500 shp, delivering a max speed cruise speed of 260 ktas and a max range of 1,000 nm.
Compare Piper M500
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Piper M500 vs. Piper M350 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. TBM910 vs. Epic E1000 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Pilatus PC-12NGX vs. Cessna Denali >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Beechcraft C90GTx vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Phenom 100EV vs. HondaJet Elite >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Beechcraft Bonanza G36 vs. Beechcraft Baron G58 >>
- Compare Piper M500 vs. Diamond DA62 vs. Diamond DA42 VI >>
Piper M500 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a M500? The DOC for the M500 is $579per hour.
- What is the range of a M500? The M500 has a max range of 1,000 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a M500? The max cruise speed of the M500 is 260 ktas.
- What is the take-off distance of a M500? The M500 has a take-off roll of 1,650 ft and a take-off over a 50ft obstacle of 2,438 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a M500? The M500 has a service ceiling of 28,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the M500 have? The M500 flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G1000 NXi.
- How many seats does a M500 have? The M500 has standard seating for 6 including 2 crew and 4 passengers.
- What engines are in the M500? The M500 is powered by 1 x P&WC PT6A-42A engine.
- How much thrust does the M500 produce? The P&WC PT6A-42A engines on the M500 produce 600 shp flat rated to ISA + 55°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the M500 engines? The P&WC PT6A-42A engines have a 3,600 hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the M500? The M500 is eligible for the P&WC ESP programs.