Piper M600 SLS
Buy Piper M600/SLS turboprops with air.one
The Piper M600/SLS is a high-performance, pressurized, single engine turboprop, which has recently become the first GA aircraft to be FAA certified with Garmin AutoLand. This is a revolution in the industry and Piper have led the implementation in conjunction with Garmin.
The Piper M600/SLS is based on the Piper M500 (Piper Malibu Meridian) with an all-new clean-sheet wing design and increased fuel capacity enabling a 48% increase in range and a 17% increase in max gross weight over the M500. In addition to the performance increases the M600 has been equipped with the Garmin G3000 touch screen avionics including the new Piper ‘Halo Safety System’ AutoThrottle, AutoLand, Automatic Level Mode, SafeTaxi, Terminal Traffic and more.
“The M600/SLS becomes the first GA aircraft to be certified with Garmin AutoLand, bringing well deserved acclaim.”
The M600/SLS comes standard with the new Piper ‘Ultimate Care Program’ covering all scheduled maintenance as well as hourly and calendar inspections, and labor and parts for any mandatory Service Bulletins for the first 1,500 hours or 5 years.
The M600/SLS is powered by 1 x P&WC PT6A-42A turboprop engine generating 600 shp each, delivering a max speed cruise speed of 274 ktas and a max range of 1,406 nm.
Compare Piper M600/SLS
- Compare Piper M600/SLS vs. Piper M500 vs. Piper M350 >>
- Compare Piper M600/SLS vs. TBM910 vs. Epic E1000 >>
- Compare Piper M600/SLS vs. Pilatus PC-12NGX vs. Cessna Denali >>
- Compare Piper M600/SLS vs. Beechcraft C90GTx vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2 >>
- Compare Piper M600/SLS vs. Phenom 100EV vs. HondaJet Elite >>
- Compare Piper M600/SLS vs. Beechcraft Bonanza G36 vs. Beechcraft Baron G58 >>
- Compare Piper M600/SLS vs. Diamond DA62 vs. Diamond DA42 VI >>
Piper M600/SLS FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Piper M600/SLS? The DOC for the M600/SLS is $603 per hour.
- What is the range of a Piper M600/SLS? The M600/SLS has a max range of 1,406 nm.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Piper M600/SLS? The max cruise speed of the M600/SLS is 274 ktas.
- What is the take-off distance of a Piper M600/SLS? The M600/SLS has a take-off field length of 2,635 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Piper M600/SLS? The M600/SLS has a service ceiling of 30,000 ft at MTOW.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Piper M600/SLS have? The M600/SLS flight deck is equipped with the Garmin G3000 with AutoLand and AutoThrottle.
- How many seats does a Piper M600/SLS have? The M600/SLS has standard seating for 6 seats, 2 crew and 4 passengers.
- What engines are in the Piper M600/SLS? The M600/SLS is powered by 2 x P&WC PT6A-42A engines.
- How much thrust does the Piper M600/SLS produce? The P&WC PT6A-42A engine on the M600/SLS produce 600 shp flat rated to ISA + 55°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Piper M600/SLS engines? The P&WC PT6A-42A engine have a 3,600-hour TBO.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Piper M600/SLS? The M600/SLS delivered standard with the Ultimate Care Program and the engine is eligible for the P&WC ESP programs.