Terms of Service
- Permissible Use.Unless you are an aviation or lending professional acting in your professional capacity, you agree to use the Services for your personal use, and your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. The commercial use of aviation and lending professionals is limited to providing information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, taking actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., list an aircraft for sale). Without limitation, lending professionals and institutions are prohibited from using information provided by Air.One through the Services in making any loan-related decisions. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services. In addition, you agree not to provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services (including but not limited to your agent profile page) from a third-party website that is not an aviation related website owned or operated by a aviation or lending professional or institution. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the aggregate level data provided on the Air.One Market Research Pages, and available at https://air.one//news-reviews/ (the “Aggregate Data”) may be used for non-personal uses, e.g. aviation market analysis. You may display and distribute derivative works of the Aggregate Data (e.g. within a graph), so long as Air.One is cited as a source.
- Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, other similar purposes. Further:
- Automated Queries.Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from Air.One Group. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users.
- If you, as a consumer, choose to contact an aviation agent or a Lender (as defined below) through the Services by filling out a contact or other request form on the Services, you authorize Air.One to provide your name and contact information and other identifying information you provide to the applicable aviation agent or Lender. Further, if you elect to request pre-approval from a Lender (as defined below) in connection with your contact with an aviation agent, you authorize Air.One to provide your name and contact information and other identifying information you provide to the participating Lender. You acknowledge that, by submitting your contact request or other request form on the Services or by electing to request pre-approval, you may receive telemarketing calls from or on behalf of the aviation agent or Lender at the telephone number(s) you provide.
- Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy; Third Party Web Sites. For materials you post or otherwise provide to Air.One in connection with the Services (your “Submission”), you grant Air.One n irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Air.One Group will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights related to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. Air.One may remove or modify your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant Air.One the rights in this paragraph, that Air.One’s use of the Submission will not infringe any third party rights and that the Submission complies with Section 2(a) above. You are solely responsible for all Submissions made through your user account(s) on the Services or that you otherwise make available through the Services.
- The Role of Air.One. One Media, Inc. is a professional aircraft broker, but does not broker aviation transactions. Air.One does not act as an aircraft broker for you or any other user. Air.One does not sell, buy, or negotiate the purchase, sale, or exchange of real property. Further, Air.One Group does not lease or rent, offer to lease or rent, or negotiate the lease of real property or otherwise aid or assist in the lease of real property.
- Linked Materials and Third-Party Materials.The Services include links to third-party products, services and Web sites, as well as materials provided by third parties. Air.One does not endorse, and takes no responsibility for such products, services, Web sites, and materials. You understand that Air.One has no obligation to, and generally does not, approve or monitor materials provided by third parties through the Services. Your dealings with any third party arising in connection with the Services are solely between you and such third party, and Air.One takes no responsibility for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your dealings with these third parties.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement. One respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify Air.One Group’s copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
If relating to content on Air.One Media, Inc.
Air.One Media, Inc.
Attention: Copyright Agent
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you give notice of copyright infringement by text e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
- Intellectual Property.The Services are the property of Air.One, and subject to the intellectual property rights of Air.One and its licensors. ©2017-2027 Air.One Media, Inc. ©2006-2015 United States Postal Service. Air.One, the paper plane logo. You may not use any of Air.One’s trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services. The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Air.One does not assert copyright or grant any rights to the underlying images or descriptions of aviation listings provided through the Services. Any use of these images and descriptions is subject to the copyright owner’s permission and/or the requirements of applicable law.
- NO WARRANTY.ONE PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AIR.ONE AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AIR.ONE AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
- You release Air.One, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
— Updated Sept 2017