Buy Embraer Praetor 500 jets with air.one
The Praetor 500 is a mid-size business jet developed from the Legacy 450, upgraded with new cabin features and larger winglets delivering a 7% increase in range, smoother and faster ride.
The Praetor 500, along with the larger Praetor 600, have made several significant cabin breakthroughs for the ultimate mid-size cabin experience. The Praetor 500 has max cabin altitude of just 5,800 ft, 100% fresh air with the HEPA filter now standard on all Praetor jets and the certification of an electric lavatory pocket door.
The HEPA filter now standard on all Praetor aircraft captures and removes 99.97% of all particles including bacteria, fungi and viruses which comfort to all during and following health pandemics such as COVID-19.
“The Praetor 500 improves on an enviable legacy”
The Praetor 500 has standard seating for 7 passengers (up to 9). The forward cabin is configured with a single side facing seat opposite the entry, followed by a 4-place club and 2 forward facing seats. Th aft lavatory features an optional belted vacuum lavatory with an optional electric pocket door.
The flight deck in the Praetor 500 is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion avionics suite, delivered compliant to ADS-B, WAAS / LPV, RNP 0.3 and including advanced features such as SVS, optional Embraer EVS and multi-scan weather radar.
The Praetor 500 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines generating 6,540 lbs thrust each, delivering 4 passengers a range of 3,250 nm (exceeding that of the Legacy 500).
Compare Embraer Praetor 500
- Compare Embraer Praetor 500 vs. Legacy 450 vs. Legacy 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 500 vs. Legacy 500 vs. Praetor 600 >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 500 vs. Gulfstream G280 vs. Challenger 350 >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 500 vs. Falcon 2000S vs. Falcon 2000LXS >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 500 vs. Citation Latitude vs. Sovereign+ >>
Embraer Praetor 500 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Praetor 500? The DOC for the Praetor 500 is $2,779 per hour.
- What is the range of a Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 has a max NBAA range of 3,250 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Praetor 500? The max cruise speed of the Praetor 500 is 466 ktas.
- How fast is the Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 has a top speed of Mach 0.83.
- What is the take-off distance of a Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 has a take-off field length of 4,263 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 has a landing distance of 2,090 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What is the maximum cabin altitude of the Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 has a max cabin altitude of 5,800 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Praetor 500 have? The Praetor 500 flight deck is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 cabin is 20.6 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Praetor 500 have? The Praetor 500 has typical seating for 7 (up to 9) passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines.
- How much thrust does the Praetor 500 produce? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Praetor 500 produce 6,540 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 18°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Praetor 500 engines? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Praetor 500 are maintained on-condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Praetor 500? The Praetor 500 is eligible for ‘Embraer Executive Care’ (EEC). The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Honeywell HTF7500E engines are eligible for the Honeywell MSP programs, whilst the Rockwell Collins avionics are eligible for CASP (Collins Avionics Service Program).