Buy Embraer Praetor 600 jets with air.one
The Praetor 600 is a super mid-size business jet developed from the Legacy 500, upgraded with 2 additional underbelly fuel tanks and larger winglets delivering a 25% increase in range.
The Praetor 600, along with the smaller Praetor 500, have made several significant cabin breakthroughs for the ultimate mid-size cabin experience. The Praetor 600 has max cabin altitude of just 5,800 ft, 100% fresh air with the HEPA filter now standard on all Praetor jets and the certification of an electric lavatory pocket door.
The HEPA filter now standard on all Praetor aircraft captures and removes 99.97% of all particles including bacteria, fungi and viruses which comfort to all during and following health pandemics such as COVID-19.
“The Praetor 600 has 25% greater range than the Legacy 500”
The Praetor 600 has a standard 2-zone cabin with seating for 9 passengers (up to 12). The forward cabin is configured with a 4-place club followed by a 3-place divan opposite a 2-place club set. A pocket door leads you to the enclosed lavatory with wash basin and an optional electric pocket door.
The flight deck in the Praetor 600 is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion avionics suite, delivered compliant to ADS-B, WAAS / LPV, RNP 0.3 and including advanced features such as SVS, optional Embraer EVS and multi-scan weather radar.
The Praetor 600 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines generating 7,528 lbs thrust each, delivering 4 passengers a range of 4,018 nm.
Compare Embraer Praetor 600
- Compare Embraer Praetor 600 vs. Legacy 650E vs. Legacy 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 600 vs. Legacy 450 vs. Praetor 500 >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 600 vs. Challenger 650 vs. Challenger 350 >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 600 vs. Falcon 2000S vs. Falcon 2000LXS >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 600 vs. Citation Latitude vs. Sovereign+ >>
- Compare Embraer Praetor 600 vs. Citation Longitude vs. Gulfstream G280 >>
Embraer Praetor 600 FAQs
- What is the direct operating cost (DOC) of a Praetor 600? The DOC for the Praetor 600 is $3,141 per hour.
- What is the range of a Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 has a max NBAA range of 4,018 nm with 4 passengers and 2 crew.
- What is the max cruise speed of a Praetor 600? The max cruise speed of the Praetor 600 is 466 ktas.
- How fast is the Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 has a top speed of Mach 0.83.
- What is the take-off distance of a Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 has a take-off field length of 4,717 ft.
- What is the landing distance of the Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 has a landing distance of 2,165 ft.
- What is the service ceiling of a Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft at MTOW.
- What is the maximum cabin altitude of the Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 has a max cabin altitude of 5,800 ft.
- What avionics suite / flight deck does the Praetor 600 have? The Praetor 600 flight deck is equipped with the Rockwell Collins ProLine Fusion.
- What is the length of the cabin in a Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 cabin is 24.1 ft long from the cockpit bulkhead to the aft lavatory (excluding baggage).
- How many seats does a Praetor 600 have? The Praetor 600 has typical seating for 9 (up to 12) passengers and 2 crew.
- What engines are in the Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 is powered by 2 x Honeywell HTF7500E engines.
- How much thrust does the Praetor 600 produce? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Praetor 600 produce 7,528 lbs thrust each, flat rated to ISA + 18°C.
- What is the TBO (time between overhauls) on the Praetor 600 engines? The Honeywell HTF7500E engines on the Praetor 600 are maintained on-condition.
- What maintenance programs are available for the Praetor 600? The Praetor 600 is eligible for ‘Embraer Executive Care’ (EEC). The coverage (depending on program) includes Landing Gear overhaul, Cabin System components, Scheduled Labor, Un-Scheduled Labor, APU Coverage. The Honeywell HTF7500E engines are eligible for the Honeywell MSP programs, whilst the Rockwell Collins avionics are eligible for CASP (Collins Avionics Service Program).