Buy Gulfstream Jets with air.one
Gulfstream Aerospace produce the best-selling long-range and ultra-long-range business jets globally and are the perceived pinnacle among the US market. As a subsidiary of General Dynamics Corporation (US defense contractor) headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, the US market has an inherent bias toward Gulfstream aircraft.
With a long history of business aircraft commencing in the 1950’s with the Grumman Gulfstream I (G-I) twin turboprop aircraft. Since this time the Gulfstream Corporation has been dedicated to manufacturing large business jets with the exception of the G100 and G200 which were derived from the acquisition of IAI Astra and Galaxy jets in 2001.
Gulfstream G280 – Super Mid-Size Jet
The Gulfstream G280 is the latest variant of the G200 super mid-size business jet with standard seating for 8 passengers and a range of 3,600 nm.
View Gulfstream G280 Price, Performance and Specifications;
Gulfstream G500, G550, G600, G650ER, G700 – Large Jets
The G700, announced at NBAA 2019, will be the largest cabin, longest range aircraft in the Gulfstream fleet. The G700 is largely in response to the Global 7500 with the first 4-zone cabin in the market. The G700 matches or exceeds this cabin length although the range falls just short of the 7500.
The G650ER is currently the longest-range aircraft in the Gulfstream fleet boasting a maximum range of 7,500 nm, enabling transit of city pairs such as Los Angeles to Sydney direct.
The G550 is a 3-zone cabin although its staggering max range of 6,750 nm keeps the type relevant even with the most recent introductions and innovations by Gulfstream, Bombardier and Dassault.
The G500 and G600 are the most recent certifications by Gulfstream a max range of 5,200 nm and 6,500 nm respectively. Whilst both the G500 and G600 offer a clean sheet design with wider and taller fuselage cross sections, the G500 is a theoretical replacement for the G450 with the G600 (GVII) ultimately intended to replace the G550.
View Gulfstream G500, G550, G600, G650ER, G700 Price, Performance and Specifications;
- Gulfstream G500 Detailed View >>
- Gulfstream G550 Detailed View >>
- Gulfstream G600 Detailed View >>
- Gulfstream G650ER Detailed View >>
- Gulfstream G700 Detailed View >>
Compare Gulfstream Jets
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Praetor 600 vs. Challenger 650 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G280 vs. Falcon 900LX vs. Citation Longitude >>
- Compare Gulfstream G500 vs. Gulfstream G550 vs. Gulfstream G600 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G550 vs. Gulfstream G600 vs. Gulfstream G650ER >>
- Compare Gulfstream G500 vs. Falcon 7X vs. Global 6000 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G600 vs. Falcon 8X vs. Global 6500 >>
- Compare Gulfstream G650ER vs. Gulfstream G550 vs. Global 7500 >>