Buy Epic Aircraft E1000 Turboprops with air.one
Epic Aircraft entered the market in 2005 with perhaps the most advanced experimental / kit aircraft ever created, the Epic LT 6-seat pressurized turboprop, following the staggering results achieved by this aircraft Epic embarked on certification.
The Epic E1000 was certified in November 2019 exceeding all expectations creating the fastest production turboprop in the market. The E1000 can climb up to 4,000 fpm at max gross weight up to a service ceiling of 34,000 ft.
Epic E1000 – Turboprop
The Epic E1000 has jet like performance exceeding that of nearly all VLJ’s, able to maintain a speed of 333 kts and has a max range of 1,560 nm.
View Epic E1000 Price, Performance and Specifications;
Compare Epic Aircraft Turboprop Aircraft
- Compare Epic E1000 vs. Piper M600 vs. Daher TBM 910 >>
- Compare Epic E1000 vs. Pilatus PC-12NGX vs. Daher TBM 940 >>
- Compare Epic E1000 vs. King Air C90GTx vs. King Air 250 >>
- Compare Epic E1000 vs. Citation M2 vs. Phenom 100EV >>
- Compare Epic E1000 vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2 vs. HondaJet Elite >>
- Compare Epic E1000 vs. Citation CJ4 vs. Phenom 300E >>