Buy Honda Aircraft HondaJet with air.one
The Honda Aircraft Corporation produces only one very light jet (VLJ) model, the HondaJet Elite (HA-420). The first HondaJet was delivered in 2015 from its headquarters in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The HondaJet is unique by design with its twin turbofan engines mounted over the wings rather than the fuselage enabling substantially more room in the aft cabin, which Honda utilized by added a standard aft lavatory.
HondaJet Elite – VLJ
The HondaJet Elite is the 2nd generation of the HondaJet with 5 passenger seats including a belted aft lavatory. The Elite model has numerous advancements that can be retrofitted to 1st generation aircraft for $250k, including an increased max range of 1,437 nm due achieved through an auxiliary fuel tank (a 17% increase). The upgrade includes newly designed nacelles for a quieter ride, upgraded avionics and other performance enhancements.
View HondaJet Elite Price, Performance and Specifications;
Compare Honda Aircraft HondaJet
- Compare HondaJet Elite vs. Citation M2 vs. Phenom 100 >>
- Compare HondaJet Elite vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2 vs. Daher TBM910 >>
- Compare HondaJet Elite vs. Piper M600 SLS vs. King Air C90GTx >>
- Compare HondaJet Elite vs. Piper M600 SLS vs. Daher TBM940 >>
- Compare HondaJet Elite vs. Piper M350 vs. Cirrus Vision Jet G2 >>